|| Cute ||

Sinhye's POV:

"I'm okay with Yein and the others, but her? Seriously?" Hani complained to our future manager but I kept my head down.

"She's one of the best dancers, you could get! So you shouldn't complain!" Our manager, Jungeum, scolded her and Hani rolled her eyes.
"But she can't sing!" She kept on complaining and Yein sighed.

"Then she's a rapper, easy as that!" Hani wasn't happy about it and I was far from happy.
"We don't have to move into the same dorm, right?" I asked our manager finally and she shook her head, making me let out a sigh of relief.

"At least, not now, maybe later.." I scoffed at the thought of sharing a dorm with Hani and she didn't seem that pleased either.
"I'm gonna leave you now, you have to learn this dance for tomorrow!" Our manager told us strictly and Hani crossed her arms as Jungeum walked out of the practice room.

"Let's start learning the dance." Solbin, the oldest one, said and I nodded before starting the video.
"Yay, let's dance." Hani rolled her eyes.

*

"You're a dancer and you can't even figure it out? What a shame you are!" I glared at Hani who stood with crossed arms and I started the song again.

"And she messes up again." Hani snickered as I got the move wrong once again.

"I'm trying! At least I'm trying, you're just standing there and complaining about how I can't get it right! You haven't even tried!" I snapped at Hani and walked up into her face.

"I can't do this now, we'll learn it tomorrow." Hani packed her things along with the other members and I buried my face in my hands.

I heard the door slam shut and I felt my eyes well up.

"We're not going to get anywhere, not when we're like this." I let out a shaky breath and brushed my hair away from my face.
I felt a tear run down my cheeks and I let out an exhausted sigh.

"Hey Shin- Are you okay?" Jeno walked into the practice room before running up beside me and I nodded.

"Kinda exhausted because I got put in a group with, possible the worst person ever." I laughed but I could hear my voice shaking.
"I'm sorry." He gave me an awkward side hug but it did help a bit.

"What happened?" He wiped the almost dry tear away and I sighed.
"We have to learn a dance for tomorrow, but I couldn't, and still can't get it right. Hani started insulting me and they left." I explained to him as he kept on rubbing my shoulder.

"But why are you here? Shouldn't you be practicing?" I asked him and he shook his head with a small smile.
"I came to check up on you and saw you like this, I think the others will understand.." He continuously rubbed my shoulder and it eventually calmed me down.

"Do you want me to help you? With the choreography?" He gave me a smile when I nodded and he helped me stand up.

I showed him the video and we began.

"It's not an easy move.." Jeno mumbled as he studied the move and I nodded looking at it as well.

"I think I got it.." He mumbled and helped me do the move.
"Yeah, like that!" He exclaimed as I did the move and I felt myself smile.

"Let's move on.."

*

"Now, I'm exhausted.." I lied on the ground right beside Jeno, who was breathing heavily.

"Same." He laughed and sat up. He stood up and went over to my phone before choosing a song.

"May I have this dance?" He held out his hand making me laugh before grabbing it and he pulled me up.

"I thought you were exhausted.." He shrugged and pulled me slightly closer.
"I though you were as well." He laughed as we began moving around the floor and now it was my turn to shrug.

"I suddenly have a lot of energy." I told him and he laughed again.
"You stepped on my foot." I let out an embarrassed laugh and apologized but he just smiled at me.
"It's fine." He mumbled as he lightly stepped on my right food, his smile never leaving his face.

"Weirdo." I mumbled as we continued dancing through the room.
"And yet you're dancing with me, without complaining!" He sent me a small smirk and I smiled.

"I have no reason to complain." I mumbled and I swear, I could've seen his cheeks turn pink.
"This is fun, isn't it." He laughed before stepping on my foot again and I laughed before stepping on his.

"My feet are going to be blue tomorrow."

*

"Hey, stop laughing!" I kicked Donghyuck off the couch but he kept on laughing.

"But seriously, how could you end up with her?" He asked sitting up on the couch again and I shrugged before pushing him down again, making him groan.
"I would like to know that as well." I mumbled and he glared at me before pushing me down.

"Stop acting like a five year old, Donghyuck." Jeno helped me up with a shy smile and I smiled back at him.

"I feel something going on between those two." I heard Jaemin mumble and I glared at him. "What did you say?" He let out a weird laugh before shaking his head.
"I didn't say anything, did you Chenle?" He pointed at Chenle who shook his head and I raised my eyebrows at Jaemin.

"Stop being like that!" Donghyuck hit Jaemin and I smiled satisfied.

"You shouldn't tease Jeno for helping his girlfriend!" He smirked and I stood up. "I'll make your death look like an accident!" He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"What are you gonna do?" He crossed his arms and I copied his actions.
"I don't know, choke you." I shrugged while I narrowed my eyes at him and he snickered. "Can you even reach my neck?" I sent him one last glare before he ran away, with me right behind him.

*

"Did you do anything other than dancing?" Jisung asked and I looked at him weirdly as I brushed my hair.

"No, we danced together, that's all!" I told him and he nodded.
"Slow dance?" Chenle sent me a grin and I rolled my eyes before shrugging.
"Kind of." Jisung wriggled his eyebrows and I raised my hand, making him flinch before laughing.

"It's cute.."