|| Blushing Faces ||

Shinhye's POV:

"W-what?" I stared at the younger boy in front of me and he shushed me.

"Just, shut up." Jisung opened the door to the practice room, pushed me inside and closed it quickly.
I looked around the room and saw Jeno sitting down.

A smile appeared on my face and I sat down beside him, making him jump slightly, before smiling at me.
"What's up?" Jeno shrugged his shoulders and I looked towards the door, before looking back at him.

"Why was I dragged in here? Jisung said something about, not rejecting someone too harsh.." I tilted my head and Jeno's cheeks turned a slight pink.

"That littl-"

"What?" He let out a chuckle and scratched his neck.

"But, what was Jisung talking about?" I tapped his shoulder and he shrugged, but his cheeks turned slightly darker.
"I-I don't know." He sent me a smile and I raised my eyebrows, making him sigh. He stood up and jumped slightly, before gesturing me to stand up as well, which I did.
"It's just.." He jumped once again and took a step towards me.

"I like you." My eyes widened and my heart started beating faster.

"Wha-?"

"I like you, Shinhye. You know, when I see you, I want to hug you and you make me feel all weird inside.." He started rambling a bit, with pink cheeks.

"You're so talented and when Hani is mean towards you, I get so mad and you're so cute.. I'm rambling, right?" He placed a hand over his mouth, while I placed my hands on my cheeks and I felt how hot they were.

"And that's why, Jisung said that.. Don't turn me down too harshly. It's totally fine, if you don't like me, but I just needed to tell you, you know?" He let out an embarrassed laugh, while looking away.

"Even if you don't like me, we'll still be friends, so you don't have to lie to me, because you don't want to ruin our fri-"

"I like you too." I felt the urge to laugh, at his shocked face and my cheeks flushed once again.
"Wha- You do? So, Donghyuck was right?" His eyes were wide and I nodded shyly.

"I don't know what to say.. I didn't think so far.." He let out another embarrassed laugh and looked down, making a giggle escape me.

"So, does that mean, that we're together?" Jeno shrugged shyly at my question, before looking me into the eye, making my face flush.
"Shinhye, would you like to go out with me?"

*

"Ohh, you guys are a thing now!" Jaemin poked my side and I slapped his hand away, making him glare at me.
"How dare you?" He screeched, making me roll my eyes and I looked towards Jeno.

"Are we even allowed, to be together?" He let out a chuckle, before shaking his head, making me widen my eyes.
"Well, you actually aren't, but I guess if you are good at keeping secrets, it won't be a problem." Mark sent me a smile and I nodded, before smiling, feeling relieved.

"I'm kinda scared, about my members finding out." I rolled my eyes as I said the word 'members' and Jeno shrugged.
"Like they can do anything." Donghyuck said, to which Jeno nodded.
"Even if they tell your manager, they don't have any proof." Jeno reassured me and I nodded, before stretching.
"So, when's your first date?" I froze and I felt Jeno freeze as well at Renjun's question, before I looked at him.

"Eh.."

"Tomorrow?" Jeno asked slowly, as if waiting for me to say something and I nodded.

"Shinhye.. Face is.. Red!" Chenle pointed out, making me look away as I heard Jaemin coo.
"She's not used, to have a boyfriend!" He leaned over and pinched my cheek, making me slap his hand away again.

"B-boyfriend?" Jeno's face flushed and I heard Donghyuck snicker.

"This is going to be fun.. I don't usually have anything to tease Jeno about, but now I have, thanks to you." Jeno glared at him and he stuck his tongue out at him in return, before snickering.

"You're so immature."

"How dare you?" He screeched, making Jaemin laugh.

"Why are all of you screeching today?" Renjun laughed, to which I shook my head.

"Because, they're weirdos." Jaemin clutched his chest, making Donghyuck copy his actions.
"I'm offended!" Donghyuck cried, his voice raising an octave, making me cover my ears.

"Wow, calm down with your highnotes!" I rolled my eyes as I heard Jeno laugh, making me smile.

"Shut up, Jeno lover."

"Mira lover."

"Nerd."

"Idiot."

"Bi-"

"We get it!" Jeno cut Donghyuck off with a glare and I grinned satisfied.

"She started it!" Donghyuck crossed his arms, making Mark roll his eyes and push him slightly.

"Just, let him defend his girlfriend!"

"Shut up!" Jeno's face flushed once again and I heard Mark laugh.

*

"Did they seriously leave us alone?" Jeno opened the door and looked out, before closing it again.

"They did." With a laugh, he sat down beside me and I nodded.

"That's good, I'm surprised, that Chenle and Jisung left the room." I looked around the room, I shared with the two boys and Jeno chuckled, with a nod.

"It's nice though.."

"Yeah.." After saying that, silence took over us and I felt myself getting slightly flustered, by how close, we were sitting.

"Are you okay?" His question made me nod as a sigh managed, to escape my lips. "Just kinda.. Worried, that my members, will find out about us.. Because, Hani doesn't even like the idea, of us being friends." I played with my hands and a larger hand, covered both of them, making blood rush to my face.

"Don't worry.. Everything's going to work out." He removed his hand and the warmth disappeared as well.

"How long, have you liked me?" He seemed surprised, by the sudden question and a sigh escaped him, before he shrugged.
"I don't know.. When I first saw you, you seemed pretty nice and you were pretty cute.. But I think, I started liking you, a few days after we met. You know, after I started to get to know you." He explained, making me nod my head.

"To be honest, I don't know when I started liking you.. I accepted my feelings yesterday.."
"Really?" He looked at me surprised as I nodded.
"You've liked me, for a long time.." He nodded at me, before I heard him clear his throat, making me look at him.

"What do you want to do tomorrow? You know, as a first date?" He asked shyly, which made me shrug.

"Let's do something like.. They do, in fairytales!" He let out a chuckle and I grinned. "Shinhye, we aren't living in a fairytale." My lips turned into a pout and he smiled.

"What about going out to eat, or something simple like that?"
"That's fine by me." He ruffled my hair and let out a sigh.

"Let's make our own fairytale." I gave him an odd look, making him laugh.

"I take back what I said before, if we're together, we'll create the happiest fairytale ever.."