|| Get To Know You ||

Shinhye's POV:

"That's so exciting!" Lami squealed and I laughed as she hugged my arm.

"I've talked to Mark a couple times and he seems nice!" Koeun gave me a smile and I smiled back before nodding.
"They all seem very nice except Donghyuck, or he is nice he's just a bit sassy.." I laughed making Yerim grin and she pushed me slightly.

"You're one lucky girl!" She teased making me hit her and she whined making Herin widen her eyes.
"Noo! Don't hit herrrrr!" She hugged Yerim who stuck her tongue out at me.

"Look, I'm loved!" She said and Herin raised her eyebrows before letting her go. "By who?" She joked making all of us laugh.

"And here she comes.." Hina mumbled and I looked up to see Hani walking towards us making me roll my eyes.

"Are you ready for vocal training? Oh, wait.. You can't sing!" Hani laughed and her friend beside her, laughed as well.
"Wow, what a nice thing to insult me about! I'm so impressed! Why don't you just start insulting my face as well?" I rolled my eyes and Hani crossed her arms.
"Because your face is too stupid to insult!" Her comment made me snicker and I turned back to the girls.

"Is she gone?" I whispered to Hina after a few seconds who nodded and I looked behind me before letting out a sigh of relief.
"If I were you, I would be crying right now! How does it not make you sad?" Lami asked and I shrugged with a smile.
"Let's start practicing again!"

*

I quickly hugged the girls before making my way towards my dorm and I began feeling excited. When I reached the door I quickly unlocked it and walked inside to see all of them sitting in the living room.

"You're here!" Jeno smiled at me making the boys turn to me and I smiled at them. "Get ready and we'll leave!" Mark said making me raise my eyebrows.
"Are we leaving already?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes at me with a small grin on his face.

"We'll leave when you're ready, so hurry up!" After he said that I walked into my room to change.

When I had changed I walked out of the room while brushing my hair. "Why did you change?" Jisung asked and I looked down at my body before laughing slightly.
"No way I'm going out in my training clothes!" I told him placing the brush on the nearest table and he nodded.

"Let's go!" Jaemin cheered and walked out of the room.

"Wait, are we even allowed to do this?" My question made Donghyuck snicker and Jeno shrugged. "Probably not, but they won't notice a thing!" He reassured me to which I nodded before silence took over.

"Can someone please talk?" Renjun's question made me laugh a bit and Chenle nodded. "Please.. It's.. Eh.." He scratched his neck and looked at Renjun before saying something in Chinese.

"Awkward.. He wanted to say awkward!" Renjun explained and we all nodded. "He's not from Korea is he?" I whispered to Jeno who was right beside me and he shook his head. "He's Chinese, so is Renjun but he has lived in Korea longer than Chenle." He explained to me and Donghyuck cheered.

"We're here!"

*

"Shinhye, what did you pass your audition with?" Jaemin asked with his mouth full of food and I couldn't help but laugh.
"Dance." I told them and Jeno grinned. "Then you must be pretty good, huh?" He asked and I shrugged drinking some water.

"Good enough to pass the audition." I said and Donghyuck clapped.
"Obviously, or else you wouldn't be here!" He crossed his arms with this weird grin on his face and I stuck my tongue out at him. He copied my actions making Mark sigh.

"Can you not act like a five year old?" He asked making Donghyuck scoff and he pointed at me. "She started it!" I pouted and looked away. "Let's stop acting like children, thank you! Shinhye, why did you audition?" Jisung asked to which I let out sigh.

"It was my friends who wanted me to actually. I had, of course, thought about it but I never thought I would be able to pass the audition." I told them honestly. They were listening carefully and I felt happy knowing that they wanted to know me.

"What's you favorite color?" Jeno's question made me raise my eyebrows and he looked at me confused.
"Now we're getting to the deep questions!" I said making Mark laugh but Jeno was still confused.

"Red, my favorite color is red!" He nodded and I looked at the guys wondering if they wanted to know more about me.

"How's your family life?" Mark asked and I froze slightly. The one question I didn't want them to ask, but I decided to answer anyways.

"I have my mom who is constantly working in her office and I have my dad who's always traveling.." I sighed and Donghyuck looked at me. "No siblings?" He asked and I sighed once again while shaking my head.

"Not anymore.." I mumbled and looked back to the day I was told that my dear older sister had been in a car crash on the way to a school camp.
"I'm sorry.." Mark mumbled and the mood became darker.

"It's fine, it's been almost eight years, I'm over it now!" I smiled trying to lighten the mood and Jaemin grinned.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He wriggled his eyebrows and I looked at him shocked.
"What?" Jeno exclaimed and Jaemin began laughing. "I was just joking!" I let out a sigh of relief and Jeno sighed as well.

"What about you guys? I've told a lot about myself already, so now it's your turn!" I told them as I took a bite of my food that I wasn't able to touch until now and Mark grinned.
"Lean back and enjoy because this is going to take a long time!"

*

"We talked with our dance teacher and he told us that someone will get you a bed soon!" Jeno said as I placed my pillow on the couch and I looked at him.
"Okay." I smiled at him and he sent me a smile back before walking towards his room.

I was brushing my hair when Jisung came into the living room and I looked at him.
"Are you sure you're okay now? About Hani and all of that." I nodded which made him smile.
"Good, but just remember, you shouldn't care about what she says about you!" That was the last thing he said before he walked into his room again and I laid down.

Who cares what she says?