|| As Long As It Isn't.. ||

Shinhye's POV:

I felt someone shake my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Jeno smiling at me.

"You should wake up now, if you want to shower!" He laughed quietly and I nodded. "I've lived with you for about a week, I know much time Donghyuck uses in the bathroom!" I told him and he nodded with a grin.

Jeno started waking me up everyday so I could be the second one to shower, he's the first one.

I quickly walked into the bathroom and began my usual bathroom routine.

After showering I quickly changed into my practice clothes before walking out and Donghyuck ran into the bathroom, making some of the others whine.

"He's so slow!" Jisung sighed as I sat beside Jeno, who was the only one who had showered before me.

"You should thank me, I wake you up so you don't have to go through the same thing as them." He gestured to the others who stood impatiently in front of the door.

"Thank you!" My smile was wide and he laughed before pushing my face away. "You have pretty teeth, but you don't have to shove them up in my face." He teased and I felt blood rush to my face, making him grin and ruffle my hair.

Jisung walked over to us a few moments later with a small pout on his face and I ruffled his messy hair.

"Stop it!" He whined and Jeno chuckled before doing the same, making Jisung whine again. "You guys seriously looked like his parents for a moment!" Jaemin laughed and I looked at Jeno who's cheeks had turned slightly pink.
I shook my head with a smile before looking away, even though my cheeks were hot too.

*

"Let's show her a simple handstand!" Jeno looked surprised before he nodded and positioned himself in front of the hoverboard.

"What if they fall?" I whispered in Renjun's ear, making him shrug.
"I've never seen that happen before." He reassured me but I still felt slightly worried for their safety.

A squeal left me as they lifted themselves up and I heard a laugh escape from Jeno before he placed himself on the floor again.
"You wanna learn?" He asked with a grin on his face and I quickly shook my head.

"Come on." Donghyuck nudged my shoulder and I hit him before walking over to them.
I knew how to ride a hoverboard but I never tried to do a handstand on one.

"Don't worry, Jeno will catch you, I won't, because I'll probably be on the floor laughing." Jaemin gave me a thumbs up, making me raise my eyebrows and I positioned myself like they both did earlier.

"At least he was honest." Mark told me as he walked up beside Jeno.
"I'll help you too, if you need it." He told me and I nodded before turning away.

"Now just push yourself up!" Jeno said and I tried lifting my legs, but it was harder than I thought.

I felt someone grab my ankles, helping me up and then carefully let go of them.

"Yeah, I'm untalented." I heard Donghyuck say making me laugh and I almost fell if someone didn't catch me legs.

"Don't make her laugh!" I heard Jeno scold him as someone helped me down and I could see, in the mirror, that my face had gotten completely red.
"Who grabbed my ankles?" I let out a laugh and Mark pointed at Jeno who rubbed his neck with a shy grin.

"Well, it looked like you were struggling so I want-" I cut him off with a laugh.
"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to lift myself up!" I told him and he let out a laugh.

"What should we do now?" Renjun asked as we sat in a circle and I shrugged.

"Let's have a high note battle!" Donghyuck exclaimed and I backed out of the circle. "You guys have fun, I can't even reach the first note!" Mark rolled his eyes as he dragged me into the circle again and before I could back away again, Jeno wrapped his arm around me making me freeze.

"Just keep your arm there, Jeno! It doesn't look like she can or will move." Donghyuck smirked and I shakily tried to push Jeno's arm off me but he was stronger than he looked.

"Okay, let's start!" Donghyuck shouted which made me jump slightly and I felt Jeno chuckle. "I'll start!" Renjun grinned and he sang the note perfectly.

"I'm gonna mess up." I mumbled and Jeno squeezed my shoulder.

"If Mark can do it, so can you."

"Hey!"

*

"I hope I didn't cross your boundaries, when you know, I wrapped my arm around you.." Jeno mumbled as we were doing the dishes.
"It's okay, I guess, I did lose the battle though." I exclaimed making him laugh as I placed the bowls in the cardboard.

"We have trained longer than you." He smiled at me as we finished the dishes and I shrugged before we walked into the living room.

"Shinhye!" Mark exclaimed and I turned to him, slightly confused by the sudden outburst.
"I heard from one of the dance teachers that they were going to place you in a group tomorrow!" He exclaimed making me raise my eyebrows.

"Already?" He nodded at me and Jeno moped. "Does that mean we can't practice with her anymore?" Jisung pouted and Mark nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. We can't practice with her, but we still live with her." He told the younger boy who nodded and Donghyuck sighed.

"Who am I going to annoy at practice then?" I glared at him and he sent a glare back at me.
"I want to.. Practice.. With.." Chenle pointed at me and I smiled at his cute lack of Korean.

"Who's going to hit Donghyuck when he says something mean or stupid?" Jaemin sighed as Donghyuck kicked him, making him groan in pain.
I hit Donghyuck, making him groan and Jaemin smiled satisfied.

"Now I feel better." Donghyuck glared at me and I gave him a side hug. "Ew, too much love." He pushed me away and sent me a grin.

"Who do you want to be in a group with?" Renjun asked randomly and I rubbed my chin.
"I don't know, I know who I don't want to end up with." They all nodded knowing exactly who I was talking about.

As long as it isn't Hani..