|| Good ||

Shinhye's POV:

I leaned against Jeno's chest as I looked at Mira and Donghyuck, who kept on bickering.

"They look cute together." Seohyeon whispered to me, gesturing towards the two and I nodded, agreeing with her completely.
"They should just date each other already." I heard Jeno whisper and both me and Seohyeon nodded quickly.

"If she starts dating him, I'm going to be the only one without a boyfriend!" Seohyeon cried and leaned against my shoulder, making me roll my eyes with a smirk.

"I know a certain boy that could be your boyfriend." I winked at her, making her face flush as she hit me and Jeno looked down at me.

"Who is it? Is it one of the guys?" He looked up at the guys, who all had their attention on the two bickering.
"It's a guy from our class." She hit me again and I glared at her, before hitting her as well.

"Oh, is there a lot of good looking guys in your class?"

"What?" I let out a small laugh and he sighed, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't want one of your classmates to steal you away." He mumbled into my shoulder, before kissing it slightly and I felt blood rush to my face.

"Awe, you guys are making me cringe." Seohyeon cooed, making me laugh and I looked towards Donghyuck and Mira, who were still arguing about who were the better rapper.

"Does Donghyuck rap?" I looked at Jeno, who shook his head, before laughing.
"Nope, does Mira?" This time, I shook my head and he laughed.

"None of you are rappers, so please stop arguing about useless stuff like that!" I exclaimed and they both turned to glare at me, before they started bickering again.

"They are made for each other." Seohyeon sighed as I looked at her with a nod.

"I agree with you."

"You're a singer, not a rapper!" Mira argued, making Donghyuck roll his eyes.
"You wanna go, princess?" I cringed slightly, making Jeno laugh and I saw Mira scoff, before nodding.

"Let's have a rap battle. Right here, right now. What do you say, my queen?" All the guys were watching them intensely and I felt Jeno shake his head.

"Why did they even start?" I shrugged, before letting out a laugh as Seohyeon began beatboxing.

"Mark, listen. This is how a real rapper should sound like." Jaemin exclaimed and pointed towards Donghyuck.

"I can't rap." He sat down again, making everyone laugh including Mira, who sat down as well.

"I can't rap to save my life."

"I feel you, idiot."

"Why do they suit each other so much? They don't do anything, but insult each other!" Jeno shook his head again as I turned to him.

"Don't question love!" He rolled his eyes with a small smile and we continued to watch them as they threw insults at each other.

"Weirdo."

"Nerd."

"B-"

"Just marry each other already!" I exclaimed, cutting Mira off and they both widened their eyes.

"Isn't that too early, Shinhye? Let them date first, at least!" Jisung laughed as Donghyuck glared at him and Mira glared at me.

"Come on, you guys obviously like each other!" Seohyeon let out a squeal and I nodded.

"I.." For once Donghyuck was lost for words and so was Mina.

"Just figure something out, go on a date now or something!" Jeno said and I nodded at the two blushing lovebirds.
"Jeno and Shinhye are going on a date later." Jisung told them, making Seohyeon gasp.

"Are you going to leave me alone with them?" She gestured to the guys as she said the word 'them' and I nodded, making her shrug.

"Eh, I need to head home soon anyways. You know, math homework." Mira's eyes widened at the last part.

"We have homework?" She squealed, making me cover my ears and she glared at me for the like, third time today.

"Yeah.."

"I'm already failing anyways so.." She shrugged, making Donghyuck snicker and Mira raised her fist at him, making him flinch.

*

"Are they really going on a date?" I looked up at Jeno, when he had finished his question and I nodded.

"I think so, they would be really cute together." He shrugged and began swinging out hands, before sighing.

"Won't be cuter than us." He sent me a wink, which only resulted in me hitting him on the shoulder.

"But like, don't you think they're going to roast us? They already roast us a lot now, when they aren't together." I told him as he shrugged once again, before placing his lips on my cheek lightly.

"I don't really care, I've been roasted so many times already." He said which made me laugh and I looked away.
"Same, with Mira the roasting never ends." I hugged his waist as we continued to walk.

"Why are we always going for walks? We always tell the others, that we're going on a date, but we're usually just walking around." I looked up at him, the best I could and I saw a grin form on his face.

"I don't know, I just like walking and when it's dark outside, like right now, people won't be able to recognize me, or you, when you debut." I looked up into the dark sky, before hugging his waist tighter.

"If I was alone, I would probably cry now." I let out a small laugh, before Jeno stopped walking.

"Why did we sto-?" Before I could finish my sentence, he wrapped his arms around me and I felt my heartbeat speed up.

"I really, really like you." I heard him mumble into my hair and I nodded.
"I really, really like you too." He nodded and pulled away from the hug slightly, only to lean his face closer to mine.

I felt blood rush to my face by the small distance, there was between me and him. Instead of blushing, a smile made its way onto his lips and he leaned even closer, stopping right before, his lips could touch mine.

"Good." And that was the last thing he said, before he placed his lips on mine.