|| No Proof ||

Shinhye's POV:

"Aha, I knew you guys would become a thing eventually!" Mira cheered, before grabbing my arm, squeezing it.

"My ship is sailing." Seohyeon wiped her eyes as if to wipe away tears.

"They're really cute together." After Jaemin had said that, I let out a laugh and I felt Jeno laugh as well.

"Look at them all cuddled up.." Donghyuck cringed, making Mira laugh and cringe as well.
"I want a boyfriend too.." Mira let out a sob, making me roll my eyes as I felt Jeno squeeze my shoulder.

"You're really pretty today." He mumbled into my shoulder and I felt blood rush to my face. "I look like I usually do." With a laugh, I looked back at the girls, who were now arguing about guys.

"Shinhye? Don't you agree with me?" Seohyeon looked at me as I shrugged, not knowing what she said.

"I don't know.."

"Girls, can you try to make Shinhye tell us, what they did on their first date?" Both girls turned to me as the words left Mark's mouth.

"Shinhye, my best friend, what did you do?" I quickly looked up at Jeno, who grinned down at me, before looking back at the girls.

"What we did on our first date.. Is none of your business." I smiled as Mira sent me a glare.

"We should head home Mira, it's getting pretty late." Seohyeon stood up and so did Mira. While looking at Jeno, I stood up with him and the girls exchanged goodbye's with the guys.

"Where are you two going? Another date?" Donghyuck wriggled his eyebrows at us as Jeno nodded, dragging me out of the room, before the guys could say anything else.

"Oh, another date?" Mira winked at us and pulled me into a hug.
"Yeah." I let out a small laugh as Seohyeon pulled me into a hug as well.

"See you Shinhye, have fun on your date!" Seohyeon shouted, making people turn their head and I glared at the two girls, before I got dragged away by Jeno.

"I wanted to watch this new movie, but I wouldn't be able to see your face in the movie theater." He explained as he intertwined his hand with mine.

"So, I decided that we just take a walk." He chuckled as I nodded.
"That's fine with me.." After I said that, silence took over.
Jeno's hand seemed slightly sweatier than yesterday and he seemed a bit more awkward.

"Are you okay? You are pretty quiet.." He quickly nodded his head, but he wasn't able to hide the bright pink blush on his cheeks.
"Why wouldn't I be?" He laughed, but it sounded a bit awkward and I shrugged. Silence took over once again and it didn't take long, before we were in front of the SM building again.

"Wait, before we go back inside.." I turned my head towards him and he placed a quick peck on my cheek, before running inside.
I placed my hand on my cheek, before walking inside as well my face burning.

*

"I'll see you guys after practice!" I waved at the guys and continued walking down the halls, until I reached my own practice room.

"What's happening in here?" I placed my bag on the floor as I looked at the group of girls, sitting in the middle of the room and Yuna jumped to her feet.

"I saw you yesterday! I saw you and Jeno and he kissed your cheek!" She screeched and I almost covered my ears by the annoying sound, which left her mouth.

"What? I don't know, what you're talking about.."

"I can't believe you would accuse Shinhye of doing something like that." Solbin shook her head disappointedly at Yuna, who frowned, before glaring at her.

"I'm not lying! She's the one who's lying, Shinhye, you know what you did, why don't you just tell them?" Yuna crossed her arms and I saw Yein tug at her shirt.

"You should calm do-"

"No! Shinhye tell them!" Her eyes burned into mine and I shook my head.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about? What did I do? The only thing I did yesterday was study.."
"Study." Yuna let out a sarcastic laugh, before sitting down beside Hani.

"What if Yuna's right?" Hani's annoying voice echoed through the room and Yuna nodded. "Even if she was right, she doesn't have proof." Yein stated, before standing up and giving me a smile.

"Don't worry, Shinhye. We know you wouldn't date a guy while you're still a trainee." Solbin walked over to me and ruffled my hair.

"Let's start practicing."

*

"Me and Yein will just leave now, we need to eat with our other roommates." Solbin explained, to which I nodded.

"See you girls tomorrow!" I waved at them as they walked out of the door and I was left alone with Yuna and Hani.

"Shinhye." Hani walked towards me as I sighed, before nodding.

"You're the youngest, you shouldn't lie to us." Yuna crossed her arms, nodding at Hani's words and I stood up, looking at them.

"I wouldn't lie to my dear members." I quickly grabbed my bag and waved at the girls, before heading towards my dorm.

"Shinhye!" I stopped in pace as I heard someone shout my name and I turned around, only to be tackled in a hug.

"How are you? It's been so long!" I laughed, before hugging Yerin back.

"I'm good, the guys are really nice. How's your debut going?"

"It's going absolutely amazing! We just got four days off, maybe we'll be able to find a day to hang out!" We both started walking together and I nodded at her. "That would be awesome!" I sent her a grin, before giving her another hug and I unlocked the door, before walking inside.

"I'm bac-"

"Help me, Shinhye! Jeno is trying to kill me!" Donghyuck hugged my waist and I saw Jeno roll his eyes, before smiling at me.

"He looked through my phone, to see if there would be anything about us." He explained as I raised my eyebrows at Donghyuck, who sent me a smile.

"This is your problem my friend." I patted his shoulder, before walking past the both of them.
"Wait, Jeno!" I turned around on my heels and quickly grabbed him by his shoulders.

"What's u-?"

"We need to be careful on our dates. Yuna saw us, but she didn't have any proof, so the others didn't believe her, we just need to be careful."