|| The End? ||

Shinhye's POV:

"You're so weird!" I flicked Jeno's forehead, making him laugh, before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"Only for my love." He sang, before pecking my nose and running away, which made me roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Weirdo!" I shouted as he hid behind a tree and he stuck his tongue out at me, before I ran towards him.

"It shouldn't be me catching you! You should be the one catching me!" A laugh left his mouth after I had shouted that and he turned to me with raised eyebrows.

"Do you want my lips, catch me!" He sang, before running away once again and this time, he disappeared out of my sight.

"It's like I'm dating a five year old." While rolling my eyes, I started searching for him, but for some reason, he was gone.

As I stopped running, I looked around to see if I could spot him and someone wrapped their arms around me, before spinning me around. "Jeno!" He laughed, before placing me down on the ground again.

"Now that you caught me, shall I catch you?" A smirk appeared on his face as I quickly shook my head, stepping backwards.

"You basically already caught me." He shook his head, stepping closer. "No, I didn't."  The smirk never left his face as I rolled my eyes, before nodding.

"If you want my lips, catch me." I sang, before running away with a laugh and I heard him laugh as well.

"If you want a guy with sexy hips, catch me!" He let out a laugh again, but this time it was louder and I turned my head to see him stopping.
"Shinhye? You're a guy?" I turned around completely, making him run up to me and grab my waist, before grinning.

"I caught you, now where's my kiss?" I felt a blush creep onto my face as I leaned over and pecked him on the lips.

"That wasn't a real kiss!" With a pout on his face, he leaned in once again and placed his lips on mine, in a longer and sweeter kiss.

"That." He said after we pulled away. "Was a real kiss." I couldn't help but notice his slightly pink cheeks and I poked them, making him slap my hand away.

"Stop!" He let out a whine as I started pinching and poking his cheek, only making it turn more pink.

"Why are you blushing? Do I make you nervous?" He rolled his eyes and slapped my hands away again, before nodding.

"Yeah, you do make me nervous, but I know I make you nervous as well."

*

"Shinhye, please explain this to me." Was the first thing I heard, when I walked into the practice room and I looked at Jungeum, before walking towards her with hesitant steps.

She tapped on the phone in her hand, before showing me a picture of me and Jeno, kissing.

I felt my jaw drop and I looked towards Yuna and Hani, who were giving me smug smiles.
"T-that's not real!" I heard myself stutter and Yein looked at me with a disappointed look, even Solbin looked disappointed.

"Shinhye, you know about the dating rule.. You aren't allowed to date." Jungeum gave Hani the phone back as I felt my head drop.

"Oh, our sweet manager, what are we going to do?" Yuna placed her hands on her face, before shaking it and Jungeum sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Shinhye. You need to break up with him." With another sigh, she quickly left the room, leaving me with my disappointed members.

"Can you really believe she would do that?" Hani looked at Solbin who smiled slightly, before walking towards me and squeezing my shoulders.

"It's going to be okay. Shinhye's going to break up with him and everything will turn out good, right?" She looked at me with an apologetic look, but I dropped my head once again, making her sigh and hug me.

"I'm sorry, but you know the rules.." This time, I nodded with a small smile, which made Hani scoff and cross her arms.

"You do know, that it's going to be really awkward between you two?" Yuna raised her eyebrows at me, but I ignored her as Solbin tried to cheer me up.

"How could you be like that? She was just told to break up with her boyfriend! You should be trying to cheer her up!" This made both Yuna and Hani frown and Yuna shook her head, before rolling her eyes.

"I couldn't care less about her."

"And I couldn't care less about what you say." I mumbled.

"The rule breaker finally has something to say!" Hani exclaimed, making Yein glare at her. "Stop being like this!" I shook my head, before sending her a smile.

"Don't worry, I should get used to it anyways."

*

"They found out?" Jeno looked at me surprised as I nodded and he looked down.

"Does that mean you have to break u-"

"Aha, no." I cut Jaemin off, making Jeno snap his head towards me, looking even more confused than before.

"Bu-"

"No buts, we just have to be a bit more careful!" After I had said that, a smile finally found its way onto his face and he grabbed my face, before pecking my lips.

"Well, yeah, ew." Jeno glared towards Donghyuck who just chuckled. "But seriously, I don't want to see you guys being all cuddly!" He cringed, earning a hit from both Jaemin and Mark.

"They're cute!" Jaemin gave us a smile, making Donghyuck roll his eyes and shrug.

"Me and Mira are cuter."

"You wanna go Mira lover?" I stood up from the couch, making him stand up as well.

"What are you going to do, Jeno lover? I'm twice as tall as you are!" With a glare, I sat down beside Jeno again, who instantly wrapped his arm around me and Donghyuck sat down as well, before turning back to talking with the other guys.

"We can keep it a secret, right?" Jeno leaned his head on my shoulder and I nodded, grabbing his hand.

"They can't force us to break up.."

"Technically, they can." A small smile was on his lips and his eyes were closed, when I turned to him.

"They can't force us if they don't find out."