Introduction

Johnny's POV

I was hesitating about asking Darry this serious question.

I breathed in and out over and over again.

"Blast it" I muttered under my breath

"You okay Johnny" Darry looked over towards me.

"I have a question well more of a favor" I started the conversation.

"What's up Johnny?" Darry seemed worried.

"So things at home are rougher than normal only because they started to beat my sister more. So I was wondering if my sister could stay here just for a few days. Until I figure out where to send her" I crossed my arms. I was sweating to death asking for this.

"You have a sister?" He asked

I nodded " yeah, I don't mention her much because I don't want anyone especially Dally to find a way to make her drool over him. You dig?"

He nodded "understandable, but yeah she can stay what about you though?"

I thought about it.

"I'll go home but I'll rather the old man hitting me. Kind of like you would rather get hit in the face instead of one of your brothers." I explained

He nodded "I see"

"Help!" We heard screaming what could that be? I wonder

Janie's POV

I was walking home after I stopped at the gas station to get some pop and cigarettes.

I was walking as I noticed a blue Mustang. Great not again...

Ponyboy's POV

I walked out of the theater house and was walking home. I noticed a girl walking. She seemed like she was the quiet girl that is in my English class.

She was walking as she was smoking a cigarette. I never thought a girl smoking would actually be attracted. It was a little werid.

I watched her walk.

Her face turned pale when she saw the Blue Mustang.

Maybe I should watch her to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Janie's POV

I signed when the guy rolled down his window.

"Janie what are you doing tonight?" I heard a voice. I turned to see in the car. Five Socials. Bob was the one speaking to me.

"Not you" I smoothly said walking off slowly.

That seemed to piss him off because he got out of the car and chased me down.

When he got on top of me. "What did you say punk" he yelled.

"Get off of me" I yelled.

He picked me up as the rest of his buddies surrounded me. Am I going to die.

I glared at Bob. He had the rings... was he the one.

Soon Bob swung. He punched me with the rings hand.

"You hit like a girl" I giggled as blood dripped down off my face.

They seemed offended.

"Excuse me?" Bob growled.

"You hit like a girl, my mom hits harder than that. Can't you do better?" I chuckled.

They seemed a little freaked out by the fact I'm laughing.