[14 - Real Life]

a/n: with the last chapter you didnt miss anything i purposely made it like that. and here you are with a cute chapter(:

Tom took a deep breath as the cab pulled up to the venue that 5 Seconds of Summer and Bea were playing in for two days. Luke was leaning up against a pole waiting for him. Tom paid the driver and grabbed his small duffle bag. When he heard the news and then heard that Bea wasn't answering anyone's calls or messages he ran straight towards her.

It was no surprise that he was still in love with her. Everyone knew it, even his manager who refused to break the contract. Tom and Luke did the man hug. "Yo, man," Luke greeted playing with his lip ring. They pulled away from each other as Luke started to walk him to Bea's tour bus. "She came back about an hour ago, but locked us all out," he explained as the big bus with Bea's face on it came into view.

Tom bit his lip. "Thanks for helping me out, you didn't have too," he informed the singer who nodded in agreement. The two got along only for Bea. Luke didn't like Tom for the way that he had left things with her, and Tom didn't like Luke because he thought there were feelings between them.

"Yeah, I didn't. Just be there for her. Don't fuck up again," he told her as they came to a stop in front of the bus.

"I won't."

Luke left Tom alone going back to the other boys who were waiting for Tom to show up. They needed Bea to be okay. She was like their little sister and they were worried for her. Tom took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Go away," she called out sniffling. Tom chuckled. He didn't run off of the set, jeopardized his career, and take a four-hour plane ride to go away.

"No, open the door, Bea."

The 5 Seconds of Summer boys watched around the corner with baited breath to see if Bea would open the door. They sighed in relief when they saw it open, but their hearts broke when Bea flung herself into Tom's arms and started to sob right away. Tom picked her up holding onto his bag carrying her back into the bus, kicking the door shut behind him.

He dropped his bag walking over to the couch and sitting down keeping her in his lap. She buried her head into the crook of his neck and sobbed as Tom smoothed down her hair whispering that it was going to be alright. He knew it was going to take some time for her to come to terms with it and he was going to be there every step of the way for her.

"They're gone. My parents. They are gone," she sobbed out making Tom hold her tighter. "I can't, I can't go on without them," she sobbed out.

Tom pulled her away from his chest and wiped away the tears staining her cheeks with the pad of his thumb. "Bea, I have met your parents. They wouldn't want you to mourn for so long. Yes, for the first few days, but after a week they would slap you across the back of the head," he told her making her hiccup and laugh at the same time. "You are strong, Bea. You can make it through this," he told her wanting to kiss her so badly, but unfortunately, he is still "with" Amaria and she just lost her parents. It would be seen as taking advantage of her.

"I can't. Not alone," she sobbed out trying to her hold her tears back even though it wasn't working. Bea had no idea how she was going to get through this. Her parents were her everything, and because of a drunk driver they were gone.

He softly smiled at her. "Bea, your never alone. I will be here for you every step of the way," he told her intertwining their hands making her smile softly. Maybe, everything will between them will be okay.