[33 - Real Life] [Part One]

Tom groaned while he woke up. He tried to move his hands but quickly found out that they were tied behind his back. He tugged at his hands to find that they were tied to a pole. He blinked to adjust to the darkness as he looked around. He had no idea where he was. He heard a moan and snapped his head to his left. He blinked a few times before realizing who it was.

"Bea?"

"Tom?"

They were relieved to know that each other was safe, even if they were tied up. "Guys? What the hell is going on?" Mea's voice rang out in the darkness. A small light flickered on to illuminate the room. The five figures were surprised by the brightness. Tom's jaw went slack when he saw Trent Green and Amaria, well who he THOUGHT was Amaria, tied up as well. He tried to wrap his mind around everything that was happening. He was so out of the loop.

Bea tugged at her restraints again rubbing them wrong on her wrists. No doubt that her wrists will be bleeding by the end of the night. "Now I at least know why you didn't show up for our meeting," she hoarsely let out. Amaria just haaad to punch her in the throat when she kidnapped her. "Zen, Trent, you okay?" she asked as Tom's eyes almost fell out of his sockets.

"Zen? As in Zendaya Colemen?" he asked looking at the group that was hell bent on not looking at him. "Guys, what is going on. Don't keep me in the dark. I am obviously part of this now as well," he told them tugging harshly on his ropes to make a point. Bea sighed and licked her lips before telling Tom about everything that had been going on from when she was in high school and up to the moment they were in right now. Tom kept his mouth shut the whole time. The other three pitched in a few times to help Bea's story, but Tom wasn't believing a word. Not that he would tell them that.

Bea could see it on his face, though. He forgot that they had spent almost a whole year together and she knew him like the back of her hand. She felt the sting of hurt fly across her heart as she saw the stoic expression on his face. "Tom, you believe us right?" she asked with desperation in her voice. She was letting herself become vulnerable to him again and if he didn't believe her it would crush her.

"No."

His word hit her like a bullet. She clamped her mouth shut and let her head rest on the pole behind her as she shut her eyes. She bit her lip to try not to let the tears flow. Mea, on the other hand, was fuming. How dare he not believe them AND hurt her best friend again. "Listen here you twat." Everyone but Bea raised an eyebrow at her word choice. "Why would we lie to you, huh? Why would we chain our fucking selfs up just to fuck with you? For what some petty bullshit because you broke up with my best friend for fame?" Mea's words were sharp and cut deeper into both members of the broken relationship. "Even if it was a joke, Amaria hates Bea. She wouldn't willingly sit down here tied up with her fuckhat," she seethed. She had more to say but Bea cut her off.

"Mea, just calm down. It doesn't matter anymore. If he doesn't believe us that is fine. But once he knows the truth he sure as hell won't be able to crawl back to me," she informed them making Tom's throat dry out. He wanted her back more than anything, and he may have just blown his second chance. He truly wanted her back, but not if she was going to pull some shitty revenge shit.

Trent knew he shouldn't be getting in the middle of this especially since he was Bea's ex, but the words started to tumble out of his mouth before he could stop. "Dude, Amaria is my sister. I know for a fact that she is crazy and more that she could pull this off. She threatened me with a butter knife! Actually no, she STABBED me with it. I still have the fucking scar. I needed like ten stitches for that," he mumbled the last part making all the girls giggle. Tom rolled his eyes. How many people were in on this prank?

"I know Amaria, I had to fake date her. That requires a lot of attention and time spent together. Not once did she mention having a brother, plus you two don't even look alike," he argued with the group. Mea had resorted to hitting her head against her pole because to her it was better than listening to Tom speak.

Zendaya sighed and rolled her eyes. "She made herself look like me. Hello, it is called plastic surgery! She literally took over my life and just when I thought we were going to get it back she kidnaps all of us!" she shouts accidently banging her head on the pole behind here. Why was there so many poles in this place?

"We shouldn't be arguing. We should be looking for a way out of this," Bea said wanting to get out of there as fast as they could.

"So, why don't we? It's just a stupid prank isn't it?" Tom asked with a roll of his eyes. Mea as close enough to land a kick into his ribs making the actor cry out. She obviously the strong out of the duo.

"Because it's not a prank you fucking idiot!"

And then the lights shut out.