[35 - E!News]

AMARIA GREEN ARRESTED, ZENDAYA COLEMAN FOUND, AND BEA RENNER IN THE HOSPITAL!

Buckle up and get ready for one crazy story! Bea Renner back at it again in the hospital. The singer suffered an injury on her right side. Amaria stabbed her! Crazy right? The singer woke up this morning from her two-day surgery and she is expected to make a full recovery.

Zendaya Coleman has been found in the basement of Amaria Greens house. The actor/singer has no terrible injury's, she is just malnourished and has to stay in the hospital for a few weeks until she can return to her normal healthy self. She also has been reunited with her family. It was, according to the rest of the MCU cast, a very tear-jerky moment. Not one in the hospital had a dry eye.

Tom Holland (actor), Mea Cullen (actor), and Trent Green (Amaria's Brother, and Bea's Ex) were also kidnapped that night. Neither of the three suffered any injuries.

Amaria Green has been arrested for kidnapping on multiple accounts, harming others, stealing someone's identity, blackmail, and killing a police officer. Two nights ago we were met with the fact that the Amaria Green is not who she said she really is! She has been lying to everyone this whole time. A voice recording shows that she, in fact, did everything we thought she didn't do! The quotes below are from the recording. The top is from Tom Holland, the bottom from Amaria Green.

"It was you, wasn't it? Bea's peanut accident from almost a year ago. The Bea is a slut account. All the online cyberbullying. The camera flashes outside my house. My manager suddenly turning on me."

"Yes! Yes! It was all me!"

Well, that clears up a lot of things! Amaria Green is said to be taking an insanity plea deal. She will be spending the rest of her life in a mental institute and if she ever gets better, she will be put behind bars.

We wish Bea Renner and Zendaya Coleman a speedy recovery and the best of luck.

Spiderman: Homecoming production is being delayed for the time being.

E!News