[23 - Jimmy Fallon]

"And please help me welcome, Tom Holland and Mea Cullen!"

Jimmy yelled getting up to greet his guests with a hug. Tom straightened his jacket out feeling nervous as Mea smoothed her skirt down as they sat down. They both knew what Tom was going to talk about tonight, but that still didn't make the butterflies that erupted into his stomach go away. His mind was spinning with all the reactions that he was going to get tonight.

Would his fans accept him? Would they hate him? Would the petition for a new Spiderman? His nervous stature didn't go unnoticed by Jimmy either. "Let's get down to it. Tell us about your movie, Mea?" he asked turning his attention to the brown hair girl.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and sucked in a breath. "Well my character, Alexis Rouge, is that a Rouge. She has been casted out by her family and has been on the run since. She meets Peter one night while fighting the enemy together. With the help of Tony Stark, she enlists in his high school and they work together since forth," she informed them. Tom then said a few things about Spiderman before they went onto the gossip.

Jimmy fixed his cards before smiling at his guest. "Well, now that the movie business is over let's talk about the real stuff," he said wiggling his eyebrows making the duo on the couch, and the crowd, laugh at his antics. "Mea your not really in the spotlight, care to tell us why that is so?" he asked her making her shift uncomfortably.

"Well, when I was younger I had an older sister. Keyword: Had. She was a YouTuber. No joking when I say her name was Bella Cullen. She was pretty into the spotlight, but when her loving comments turned to hate she became depressed. She worked so hard for everything she had accomplished and she just broke. She turned to a knife and shut us all out, it became so bad that she ended up killing herself. She couldn't even post a family photo without getting hate and she just wanted it to end," Mea confessed looking down. Tom, how knew about this beforehand, took her hand and gave it a gentle reassuring squeeze.

Jimmy was practically in tears. "What started the hate? And is that why you are so afraid to post a lot on social media?" he asked her earning a nod for the latter question. She brushed away a tear that was about to fall before speaking.

"We really don't know. It could have been a multitude of things and yes, that is why I am afraid. I am active, just not as much as other celebrity."

Jimmy nodded before he asked if they could all take a moment of silence for her sister, which made Mea cry before they led to a commercial break. Tom and Mea spent it interacting with the fans in the crowd before they had to get back onto the stage. "Now, Tom," Jimmy started as a smirk crept its way onto his face. "Tell us the details about your break up with Amaria Green."

Tom left out chuckled before ruffling his hair. It was now or never. "I broke up with her, yes." Those words elicited the biggest cheering from the crowd. Some people were even crying at the news. "I have some stuff to say, but it's not going to be easy for anyone," he told them before Jimmy motioned for him to go ahead. "A few months ago, my manager came to me and told me I had to start dating Amaria, that it would help me with promoting the movie. I refused at first since I was dating Bea at the time, but then she came to me and started blackmailing me. She had some things on me that I didn't want getting out at the time and she threatened to get my movie deals to drop me. Now, I don't care if it gets out. So, yes, Toma, or whatever you called us was never real," he ranted out breathing out a sigh of releif when he did so.

"Whoa. So what are you going to do now?"

Jimmy's questioned earn a huge smile from Tom as a small one crept onto Mea's face. "Well, it is quite obvious," he stated crossing his arms. The boyish grin never leaving his face. "I am going to win back Bea."