[54 - Real Life]

Tom was shaking.

Today was the BIG day and he was hoping that everything was going to go according to plan. He was watching Bea sing her heart out on stage, the last performance before they were going to take a break and prepare for their child. The last song finished and he got up dusting himself off.

It was time.

Bea finished singing and was saying goodbye to the crowd when the lights went out. A video flickered on behind her making the crowd 'awe' at it. When she turned and looked at the crowd she saw Tom sitting on her bed at the apartment. He held a soft smile on his face before licking his lips and beginning.

"Bea, I do not know where to begin. You probably are like 'what in the world is this idiot doing?' well let me tell you. I am going to tell you and your fans my favorite memories of our time together."

She was so confused, especially when Lane Day sauntered on the stage with a stool. The crowd screamed as the two hugged. He sat her down on the stool ignoring her questions. As he walked back that is when she caught sight of her family minus Tom. Why would they all be here, but not her boyfriend?

"The first video is the video of the first time we ever saw each other. No one realized we had until going through videos and photos that Elizabeth recorded it. She was trying to capture the moment of all of us meeting that she caught the exact moment."

Tom faded and the video of the cast party came onto the screen. The video started with video Robert smashing a piece of cake into video Sebastians face before she panned it over to video Bea who was talking to her brother. That was when she turned around at the same video Tom did from the other side of the room. The two softly smiled at each other before the video faded and Tom came back into the bedroom as the crowd awed.

"That was the first time we ever saw each other. We didn't speak until closer to the end of the night, but Lizzie did not get that on video," he commented making Bea laugh from her spot on the stage. "The next video is going to be you and I baking a cake. I can already hearing you groan at this. This was before anyone even knew about us and I snuck over."

The video repeated the same process as before and the video of Bea came on the screen.

"Is it rolling? Tom! Stop eating the icing!" Video Bea yelled making Tom place the container down on the counter, not before swiping a layer of it clean across her face making her shriek. "No! We are not having a food fight! We are making me a cake!" the girl on the video shouted. As the video went on food did fly, but thankfully for the two in the video it was not that much and they were able to bake the cake, although it came out burnt at the edges and flat. "Let's just go buy you a cake, and why did we film this in the first place?" Tom asked before wrapping his arm around his girlfriend and leading her out of the video of the camera and turning the video off.

"That was the time we failed to bake a cake. I still have no idea on what possessed us to record it, but it was fun and I am glad we did it. Now the next video isn't really a video. It is more a collection of all the tweets and comments we posted about each other that no one realized."

Bea smiled and wiped away the small tear that fell out of her eye away. The time where he first hung out with Amaria came onto the screen making her laugh loudly. How could she have been so stupid about it. The time that he brought her pizza. The time that he bruised her neck with his lips. Him sticking up for her when she got hate. The time that she couldn't sing and he was there for her. The time that she posted the photo of him being tumblr like. The time when they broke up and she pretended to burn all of his stuff. The tweets and comments and random photos of then flashed on the screen and the last one wasn't familiar with her. Her eyebrows furrowed as the crowd exploded into cheers. While that was happening Tom was sneaking up behind her giving the crowd the 'shh' motion.

tomholland2013 will you marry me?
829k likes | 693k comments | 397k retweets

Tom knelt down beside the clueless girl with the box open as the crowd screamed. "So, will you?" he asked shocking Bea. She stood up crying as the rest of the cast stood to the side. Mea was in Chris's arms sobbing (pregnancy hormones) while Jeremy tried to not show that he was actually happy for his baby sister.

"Yes."

A grinning Tom slipped the ring onto her finger before standing up and hugging her before spinning around. Once she was placed onto the floor he placed a soft and gentle kiss on her lips making everyone go wild.