[25 - Real Life]

a/n: these gifs are your reaction

"Okay, promise you won't freak out?"

Trent's question made the two girls share a look. Maybe they should have told someone they were going here before they actually came here. "Depends on what it is, and why are we going to the basement?" Bea asked suddenly scared for her life as she clutched onto Mea. He chuckled at her, but it wasn't dark and creepy like a serial killer.

"Do you remember my sister?"

Mea snorted and crossed her arms as they stopped in front of the door. "Yeah, she is the bitch who is ruining my best friend's life," she commented making Bea smack her on the back of her head. She rubbed the tender spot as Bea apologized for her. Trent just waved it off and grabbed a photo from the table and gave it to them.

"This is my sister

"This is my sister. You have to understand that my sister didn't have it good in high school. She got bullied a lot and she became, what's the word?" he asked pausing to think of a better word than what he was going to use.

"Crazy?" Mea offered making him leave out a sigh.

He leaned up against the door, his hands on the doorknob, as he spoke. "I didn't want to use that word, but yes, she became crazy. For some reason, she had a grudge against Bea. No one could ever figure out why and when we broke up she made a plan to kill you," he told his ex-girlfriend smiling softly.

Bea choked on the air. "Excuse me what?" she asked as her and Mea both took a huge step back. "I remember her, I was nothing but nice to her," she told him pointing to the photo in her hand. Trent sighed.

"We all know that, except for my sister. When we found the plan we put her into a mental hospital. They were in the process of diagnosing her when she escaped. Our parents are touring now since they are political members and the election is coming up. She came home and threatened me with blackmail and a knife saying that I had to do everything she wanted me to do. Or else I can kiss my dreams of being a professional soccer player goodbye," he explained to them. The Guilt of what he did was starting to weigh down on him.

Bea placed her hand on his shoulder. "It is okay," she whispered. "But why does she look like Zendaya?" she asked him making him open the door without saying anything. He led them down there with a plate of food that he had grabbed before actually going down and turned on the light. "Oh my God," Bea let out at the sight in front of her.

Trent bent down and untied Zendaya before giving her the food. "She captured Zendaya and got surgery to look exactly like her. This plan formulated when she found out you and Tom were together. How she found out I have no clue. I have been trying to get her out of here for a while now," he explained to the girls as the tears swelled up in his eyes. "Help me."

Zendaya swallowed the food. "I don't blame Trent either, he has been nothing but nice to me since I have been shoved down here. I want to get out, but Amaria just makes it so hard to do so," she commented before shoving more down her throat. Amaria likes to starve her.

"Okay, we will help, but first we need to get her out of here."

a/n: got this idea from a K.C. Undercover episode

how do you feel about the plot twist(: