[41 - Real Life]

Tom was nervous no doubt. He thought his plan was going to go to shit when Seb and Dotty almost didn't make it, and in turn, Chris, and Anthony when they had to take care of the upset Sebastian Stan. But everything worked out for them in the end. He watched from the side as Bea sung. She was beautiful and very happy to be out on the stage and singing. He was happy for her. A hand came down onto his shoulder as the four boys walked up to them. He flinched when Ashton's hand hit the bruise that Jeremy gave him before the plane ride. Note to self: never talk about sex in front of over protective brothers.

"You ready mate? There is no going back after this," Calum said as the five of them watched as Bea danced around on stage with a fan. Tom nodded with a huge smile on his face as he caught sight of the Marvel cast. How she didn't see them yet was beyond her.

"Yeah, let's go."

And with that, they went to get ready.

Bea had just escorted the fan back to her seat after she finished her last song. "I am sorry guys, but that is it for me!" she yelled into the microphones earning loud boos from the crowd. "But now you get to hear, 5 Seconds of Summer!" she yelled making the boos turn into loud cheers. She ran off the stage telling them good luck. Luke stopped her from going back to her dressing room by telling her to stay here. "I want to talk to my brother!" she whined as the crowd began chanting Luke's name.

He smiled at her, his lip ring that he finally got back moving at the movement, before speaking. "Trust me, you want to be here," he told her before running out on the stage. She took a seat on an amp and watched the set play out. It was when the boys called her out onto the stage did she get confused. "Bea stand right here," Luke said placing her. The crowd was cheering not knowing what was going on, except for the Marvel cast who was making a big scene trying to get her attention. It wasn't working. And that was when they started the song.

"I'll take what you got, got, got."

Bea listened to the chords getting into this music. This was her favorite song from their newest album. When it got to the chorus the stadium went black and the song stopped as they got into position. When the lights and music came back on it wasnt Luke singing and standing in front of Bea.

It was Tom.

"I want to breathe you in like a vapor. I want to be the one you remember. I want to feel your love like the weather. All over me, all over me. I want to print our hands in the pavement. Savour your words, I won't ever waste them. Look in your eyes and know just what you meant. So lie to me, just lie to me," he sung surprising the cast. They didn't actually think that he was such a good singer. Most of them were hoping for an embarrassing moment for him. The couple ignored everyone else as Tom sung to her at some point intertwining their hands together.

When Bea said work for it, she never expected this. When the song finished Tom looked at her with hope filled eyes meeting her tear filled ones. "Bea Renner, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, again?" he asked adding the last word as an extra thought. He had a good feeling that she was going to say yes, but if she said no he would give up.

"You'll keep surprising me if I say no won't you."

"Babe, I would follow you to the ends of the earth to win you back."

The crowd cooed at his words. They all wanted a Tom. Bea looked down before taking a step closer to him. "Thomas Stanely Holland, I would love to be your girlfriend, again," she joked before they both leaned in.

And for the first time in a year, their lips met once more.