[56 - Buzzfeed Interview]

Interviewer: normal
Bea: Bold
Mea: Italics
B&M: Bold and Italics

"Hello everyone! I am Jennifer Beat from Buzzfeed and I am here with Mea Cullen and Bea Renner! Say hello girls!"

"Hello!"

"So, girls, it has come to my attention that the both of you are pregnant! How did that happen?"

"Well, Jennifer when two people love each other very much."

"I know that! But it just came as a shock, Mea we didn't even know you and Chris were together!"

"That was the point. We have been dating for a while now wanting it to be a secret, but we love each other very much and this is a huge thing for us."

"I just find it funny that we are pregnant at the same time! Who knew our little 10-year-old wish would come true?"

"Bea, Tom recently proposed to you. How do you feel about that?"

"I am on cloud [BLEEP] nine. I am so happy. Especially with everything that had happened, this is amazing. I know I have to put my career on hold for a while, but this is what I want and my fans are supportive of that."

"They really are happy for you. Now, can we expect anything from you guys before the hiatus?"

"In the next week I am releasing the song I worked on with Taylor Swift and then that is it for me. I wrote it about Tom and now it doesn't really make sense, but my manager loves it and I hope that my fans do as well. Before you ask because I saw it on the paper. It is a slow song. I poured all of my feelings into this song and it means a lot to me."

"Well I can't top that, Bea. But I am playing in a tv-show where I will ironically be a pregnant teen. I cannot say the show yet, but I will be working up until I am, 6 months. Chris refuses to let it be any longer."

"You two are very lucky! That is all the time we have for today. I hope you guys do come back!"

"Goodbye!"