Chapter 1

Naruto looked into Hinata's eyes as they fell down to earth. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest. A blush glowed on Hinata's cheeks. The moonlight made the deep blush glow against her pale skin. Her lavender eyes danced with joy and embarrassment, sparking with life and shining with happiness. Naruto was in a stunned silence at the picture before him. She was pure beauty. And he knew that the outer beauty was a weak comparison to the beauty of her heart. 

Naruto looked down. They were nearing the ground. He could handle the impact no problem but he didn't want her to get hurt in any way and the mess when they landed wasn't worth it. He pulled her up into his arms and prepared for the landing. He flared his chakra and slowed their descent drastically. That trick had taken him a lot of practice after the war was over but it was now well worth it. At the last second he sent another chakra flare through his feet and they landed. With two stumbled steps he had righted himself and had set Hinata down on the ground. She was still wrapped in his arms. he didn't feel like letting go anytime soon. 

A realization made him lean down and whisper in her ear, "I'm sorry I never realized how wonderful and amazing you are. All I ever did was ignore you. So now I'll say it over and over. I love you. Believe it."

Hinata blushed an even darker shade of red but stayed firm on her feet. She looked up at his face with a smile. "It's okay Naruto-kun."

Naruto felt his heart start to pound even faster than before. His heart raced along without a care. To him it was like a roaring sound. But it was also a sound that proved that this was right. 

"I love you Hinata." And he kissed her softly.

Hinata froze for a second before melting into the kiss. Then Naruto broke away and she was blushing with a fury that made him laugh softly. She tilted her head down to hide her raging blush. He chuckled softly and tilted her chin up and kissed her again.

Her lips were the softest thing ever. When he kissed her all his worries were was away. When he broke the sweet gentle kiss Hinata was blushing so hard he feared she would faint. A sudden realization made him chuckle softly and ask,

"Hinata, are you all right? Do you have a fever?"

She stalled and shook her head with a smile and bury her head in his shoulder. He was surprised at her bold move but wasn't going to complain at all. He lifter her chin up and gave her another peck on the lips. He couldn't get enough of kissing her. He leaned in for another kiss when a pointed cough came from behind them. They broke apart and spun around to see the rest of Moon Mission squad and Hanabi standing there. Naruto gave a sheepish smile and pulled Hinata to his chest and put his arms around her waist. He gave a small wave to the group with one hand before settling it back around her waist. He looked down at Hinata's face and saw she was blushing with a burning fury. She look looked gorgeous but with the blush but he feared she would faint very soon. He looked at the rest an waited.

Sai was the first to speak. "You two are cute. I have to say it took forever for you to realize your feelings for her." Naruto and the others gave him a patronizing glare. Naruto was well aware of his stupidity and having it pointed out was just adding another layer.

"Sai...." Sakura cautioned.

"What?" Sai asked. You could see that his confusion was real. They all mentally face palmed. While he had made vast improvement, Sai was still lacking in the emotion department.

Naruto just laughed and looked around at the group. "Come on. We should report to Kakashi. Do you know where he should be  Shikamaru?"

"He should be back at Hokage tower by now. But it will be troublesome to travel all the way back there."