Chapter 31

Okay people quick little author thing. My wedding scene isn't going to match the one in the anime. Mainly because I am shamefully not caught up with the anime. I caught up with it back around episode 475 and haven't gone back since so I don't know what the fillers have done to the story line. My story was supposed to fill in the gaps that weren't answered when I started writing. Now that I have that out of the way you may proceed with the story! (For those wondering about the recent publish date on this chapter wattpad went weird and replaced this chapter so I had to fix it.)

Hinata was nervous. And shaky. She looked at her hand. Very shaky. Ino pulled a section of Hinata's hair into to flower decoration by her ear. Sakura made Hinata close her eyes as she did Hinata's makeup. Ino, Sakura, Hanabi, and a few other members of the Hyuga clan where helping Hinata get ready. Kurenai was also supposed to be arriving soon.

Hinata felt the brush apply the light coat of makeup to her cheeks. Hinata heard the sound of the door opening and closing as Hanabi walked back in. Hanabi had gone to check how things were going outside. She reported that everything would be ready to go in an hour.

Hinata was now shaking in anticipation.

Naruto looked in the mirror. Sasuke scoffed and Sai clicked his tongue. "You look fine Naruto."

"That's what you say Sai."

"He's right idiot. You look fine."

Naruto turned to look at Sasuke. He had shown up three days ago with well wishes and no intent to stay. A scolding by Sakura had him still here and helping Naruto get ready. Naruto was nervous. But a kind of excited nervous. He glanced at the clock on the wall. A half hour till he needed to be in place.

He couldn't wait.

Kakashi looked at the paper before him. The paper held the lines he needed to say to officiate Hinata and Naruto's wedding. He didn't have to say all that much. It would be as traditional of a ceremony as possible. Even though Kakashi was by no means a Shinto priest apparently his Hokage powers included being able to marry a couple.