GROUP CHAT.

Look at that picture Lucas is looking at farkle's lips. This whole book is not group chat.
_____________

Riley: hiiiii!!!!!

Maya: it's two in the morning.

Riley: soo! Sometimes you just gotta talk to people at two in the morning.

Farkle: YOU GUYS IM TRYING TO SLEEP!

Zay: With Lucas if you know what I mean. *Winks*

Farkle: Zay. Shut up thats not what I was saying!

Lucas: what is going on it's two in the morning?!?!

Zay: farkle is trying to sleep with you. 👬

Lucas: what?

Farkle: Zay shut up! that's not what I was saying. I said I was trying to sleep.

Maya: I am going to stop this before it becomes a an even bigger argument.

Riley: so you guys why are you up at two in the morning.

Maya: are you serious Riley? You woke us up! 😡

Zay: I'm up, trying to mess with people's minds. *Cough,Cough farkle*

Farkle: Zay why me? This mind is all ready messed up.

Zay: farkle, are you gay?

Farkle: no! why the hell would you ask that!

Maya: farkle we would love you just the same if you were

Riley: yeah we wouldn't care if your gay.

Farkle: you all decide to turn on me! Fuck this I'm leaving.

Farkle has left the group chat.

Lucas: God why do you guys have to be so fucking mean to him. He says he's not gay and if he was he would tell us when he's ready.
Zay: sorry man I didn't know this would hurt you that much.

Lucas left the group.

Maya: why does Lucas care so much?

Riley: yeah, does Lucas Like farkle you know more than a friend.

Zay: do you want to know a great Lucas story.

Maya: sure.

Riley: sure.

Zay: I was sleeping at Lucases house. We were up Like so late and you know we were mentally high not really high, but you get what I'm saying. Lucas said "man I love farkle. He's so perfect I could kiss him all day." at first I didn't comprehend what he was saying but then I said "wait Lucas are you gay?" "yeah. Shhh you can't tell anyone especially farkle." he said. "You guys can't tell anyone."

Maya: but I thought he liked me.

Zay: no sorry maya he doesn't. Hey guys I'm going to delete these messages so Lucas and farkle don't see when I invite them back to the group.

Riley: okay Zay.

Maya: I'm gonna shut my phone off and go to bed. Bye guys.

Riley: bye✌

Zay: bye. Maya don't attacked by a communist.

Riley: Zay I'm going to go too bye.

Zay: bye cutie. 😍😘

Riley: shut up! 😡

Zay: Riley I know you Like when I call you cute. Girl your hot.

Riley: seriously Zay stop!!!

Zay: fine, but you are hot Riley Matthews.😘

Riley: bye Zay.

Zay: bye. 😘

End of group chat.
Lucases pov.

I just want to over to farkle's house and see him, hold him, hold his hand, breath the same air as him, I just want to be in the same room as him feel his warm awakening presence. You know what that's what I'll do. I'll go over to farkle's and comfort him.

I grabbed some clothes just in case I fall asleep at farkle's house and put them in my backpack. I tip toed through my house so the people who conceived me wouldn't wake up and beat me. I quietly opened the front door shut it as quietly as I could. I ran down my driveway and down the side walks of New York city. I didn't stop running so the sooner I could see my Romeo, farkle minkus. Farkle does not know how much I love him, I hope that all ends tonight.
-------------------------------------------💣
Hey that's the first chapter.
Umm, I made that meme up there. Am I the only one who noticed Lucas was looking at farkle's lip? Umm, well I have a pole thing for you guys. Who's more attractive Lucas or farkle?
(I thought farkle was hot even before puberty hot him like a semitruck full of bricks.)
So yeah byyyyyeeeee!!!!!!