shit happens.

Farkle pov.

We are at my front door, just about to enter but, I stopped just as my fingers lingered at the door handle.

"Farkle, it's gonna be okay trust me." Lucas said. He gave me a quick peck of the lips but, I turned it into a little more. I kissed him hard and long. Long enough to jot notice that my parents pulled in the driveway and saw us.

I hear the door slam as me an Lucas pull apart. I could hear footsteps coming closer to me, each step felt like a hit on my chest.

"What the fuck is this? My sons a fucking homo!" my mom yelled in rage that I've never heated from her before.

"Umm.... Yeah." Is all I could say which now that I think of that it that was dumb.

"Jesus Christ! What am I gonna do now. I won't have grandkids! My son why would you do this to me!" my mom yelled.

"Well I could adopt. Or I could have a ciraget baby like Kurt and Blaine did from GLEE." I said.

"I should have known you were gay by the many times I could you watching GLEE." my Mon laughed.

"Are you okay with this mom?" I asked desperately waiting for her response.

"Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about having a gay son but, I'd rather have you be who you are than force you to be straight and boring. Your father won't be home until next month so when he gets back just keep this under the radar." my mom said. I initially hugged her.

"Thank you." was all I could say.

"Okay sweety, can you get off me and hugg your very sexy boyfriend." my mom asked.

I did as I was told, and hugged Lucas with all my might. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "I told you it was gonna be okay."