people on chat or crack? jk.

Full credit to who ever made that meme. ^^^. You are a creative mind. Now to the story. This is an update.
-------------------------------------🌻
2 person chat.

Lucas: hey babe.

Zay: Wtf bro. Did you just call me babe.

Lucas: sorry dude wrong person.

Zay: who was that message for?

Lucas: umm. No one.

Zay: go suck a lemon that's a lie. Your worse at lieing than pretending to be straight.

Lucas: what do you mean pretending?

Zay: you and farkle what's going on between you two. Ever since that group chat you guys have been sneaking off with each other. During lunch you and farkle hold hands under the table. Are you guys dating?

Lucas: wait. You noticed all that stuff we were doing. Bro you got to get a life.

Zay: I have a life and my life is larkle. If you guys were on a tv show I would be the number one larkle shipper. You never answered my question are you guys dating!?!

Lucas: so what your saying is your obsessed with me in farkle like Freddy is obsessed with carly or Josh from drake and Josh is obsessed with Oprah.

Zay: does this answer your question?

I cut out maya's head.
(Again full credits to who ever made that. ^^^.)

Lucas: your really obsessed man. You need help.

Zay: says you your obsessed with farkle. Are you guys dating?

Lucas: are you in love with riley's uncle josh?

Zay: No! Pshh no. I mean he's an attractive man though. ARE YOU DATING FARKLE!

Lucas: You like josh!

Zay: NO! ARE YOU DATING FARKE?!?!?

Lucas: ZAY you have a crush on Riley's uncle, maybe you'll be riley's uncle.

Zay: you really think so. Wait what? SERIOUSLY ARE YOU DATING FARKLE!!!!!

Lucas: you like josh!

Zay: stop going off topic. Tell me now, do you like Farkle. If you don't tell me I'm goin to have to go to your house and steal your crayons right in front of you!

Lucas: I'm not at my house.

Zay: where are you?

Lucas: at farkle's.

Zay: are you two kissing?

Lucas: yes.

Zay: really?

Lucas: No! His parents are in the room.

Zay: so what your saying is, if they weren't in the room you two would be kissing.

Lucas: psh no that's not what I'm saying *sarcastic voice*

Zay: YES LARKLE!!!!!!!!

Lucas: Hey can you tell Riley and maya, to meet farkle, me, and you at Topangas in 15 minutes.

Zay: yeah man.

(Switch to group chat)

Zay: Riley and maya, meet me, Lucas and farkle at Topangas in 15 minutes.

Maya: okay why?

Zay: idk Lucas just told me to tell you guys.

Riley: okay, we'll be there. Bye.

Zay: bye.
---------------------
At Topangas. No ones pov.

"So why are we here ranger rick?" Maya asked.

"I've made my dission on how I'm going to end the triangle." Lucas said.

"Yay! Finally! So who did you choose?" Riley asked in a very excited tone.

"Well, I'm in love with farkle. So I choose farkle. We've been dating for a week we just didn't know when or how to tell you."
Lucas said.

"That's stupid you can't date a boy." maya said.

"How is it stupid. As number one member of the larkle fan club, I ask you how is it stupid." Zay said. He was practically thinking of ways to kill maya in his head.

"It's just wrong." maya said.

"Maya! What the hell! Why can't you be happy that Lucas and Farkle found love! Love doesn't mater when it comes to gender love only masters when it's found." Riley yelled.

"Riley, farkle took away your shot with Lucas. He's a gay pig." maya yelled. Lucas wrapped his arms around farkle. Farkle looked as if he was going to cry at all the awful things being said about him.

"Leave my Farkle alone maya. I'm gay too! Why do you have to be mean to him!" Lucas said while comforting his farkle.

"Lucas your not gay! Farkle just tricked you into being gay!" maya yelled.

"Really, because I made the first move. I'm in love with farkle." Lucas said.

"I don't believe you!" maya yelled.

"Maya why can't you except the fact that there dating?" Zay said.

"Because it's WRONG! Lucas is supposed to love me!" maya yelled.

"Well, maya he loves Farkle and farkle loves him! Its not wrong! Sorry it didn't work out for you like it all ways does!" Riley yelled.

"But, Riley how are you okay with this? They are fags riley. There going to hell. We could save Lucas but it's too late for farkle." maya said.

"Save him from what? Being gay. Maya you don't understand it's not a choice." farkle finally spoke.

"Shut up fag." maya said

"What did you just say my farkle?" Lucas said. His eyes were turning red with anger and steam was practically coming out of his ears.

"Is cowboy getting upset?" maya said in a mocking tone.

"Yes you are being a bitch to my farkle. You CANT call me cowboy or all those other names." Lucas yelled at maya.

"What ever I hope you go to hell!" maya yelled.

"I hope you get slaughtered by Carl from the walking dead." Zay said.

"Zay, why don't you go drink bleach in a corner." maya said.

Then out of no where Riley punches maya in the face and she is knocked out.

"Well that shut her up." Riley said.

"Come on let's go before she wakes up." farkle said.

So the gang left. Lucas with his arm around farkle and zay giving Riley a piggy back ride cause why not?
--------------------------------------------💣
Well that's chapter 3. Hope y'all enjoyed it. A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE DONT DRINK BLEACH YOULL END UP PRETTY MUCH DEAD MAN. PEACE MAN ✌🌸