to my left is a window

Farkles pov.

I sit in silence as I watch our history lesson. Everyone shakes in fear underneath the surface. Too scared to answer the question since the lesson is allways written for Riley and our group.

"What happened to loose ends that never get resolved?" Mr.Matthews asked.

Everyone gave a blank stair. I know there is someone on the edge of there seat just waiting to be heard, just to scared to say something.

"Farkle?" Mr.matthwes asked in desperation.

"I'm sorry sir but, it's not my job to speak any more it is my job to make sure others are heard." I indulged mr.Matthews

"Lucas?" mr. Matthews asked.

"I'm with Farkle we have had our extensive shares. Moveing on." Lucas stated. I turned around and sent him a warm smile.

"Riley?" mr.Matthews asked.

"I'm not really sure what Lucas and Farkle are talking about but, I stick with them." Riley stated.

"Zay?" mr.Matthews pleaded.

"Sorry but, I plead the fourth." Zay protested.

"Zay, it's I plead the 5th." mr.Matthews corrected

"That too." Zay demanded.

"Well since no one is willing to answer I guess I'll move on." mr.Mathews said.

I saw a hand raise out of the corner of My eye.

"Mr.Matthews." I pointed in the direction of the hand that was raised.

"Yes freakishly tall boy with brown hair and is probably way too old for nineth grade it's just the author of this story decided to add you for unknown reasons." mr.Matthews said.

"Hello I'm Dan. Dan Howell. I want to answer your question." Dan said with a little satisfactory sweeping through his British accent.

"Well, by all means answer." mr.Matthews said in complete shock. Rarely has anyone spoken besides the core four and sometimes Zay and Charlie. On even rarer occasions that one girl that looks like Maya and her name is Sara will speak.

"If you don't tie together loose ends everything will float away and you'll never know what could have been abd that will haunt you for a life time."  Dan stated.
The entire class seemed in shock because an outsider got to speak. That never happens.

After class was done mr.Mathews pulled me aside.

"Why didn't you answer the question?" mr.Matthews asked.

"I use to think I was a pipe better and more deserving than everyone else but, than I got a text message or made me realize
I'm not a pipe. I am an eggplant, just like everyone else. No one is a pipe we just like to believe we are. I realized we never give anyone else a chance to speak because we are all wrapped around our own problems not realizing there are people out there who have it worse. People with real problems and not everyone is being heard. I want everyone who wants to be heard, heard without fear." I said with a strong stance in what I believed. In.

"I see but, they could speak if they wanted too. They just chose not too." mr.Matthews argued.

"That's where you are wrong sir. You never gave them the option too. You either called on Riley, maya, Lucas, zay, or me right away without giving anyone else a chance to raise their hand. Your class is the most meaningful class mentally and about life in general but, you never let anyone else.actually experience the lesson." I stated.

"I get it now. I just came up with a great idea for a project for tomorrow. Thank you Farkle." mr. Matthews said with glee in his voice.

"Can I go to lunch now?" I shrugged.

"Yes." mr.Matthews said.

I walked out of the class room and felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulder.

"Hello Lucas." I smiled.

"Hi babe." Lucas said.

"Why didn't you just go to lunch I am capable of walking in the hallway without you by my side you know." I said.

"I know, I just like knowing you are protected." Lucas said with a smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

"Its okay it's not like anyone is going to beat me up. Now can we go I am hungry?" I retorted.

"Yes babe." Lucas said and gave me a small but, lovable peck on the lips. We went on our marry way to lunch.

-----------------------------
Well that was terrible. But, aye I'm back. I was gone because of extensive school work and wanting maintain straight A's. I now have theater but, that is only for a part of the day. So I have also decided that I will write shorter chapters to update everyday but, I might miss a day or three due to theater or I have a family event but, don't fret this story shall be finished. So each chapter will be in between 500-1000 words. This chapter was around 700ish.