Jake from state farm. and other stuff.

At school Zays pov.

Do I like Riley or her uncle josh? That's a confusing question. Riley makes me smiley but josh, just look at him.

I raise my hand. "Yes Zay." Mr.Mathews asks. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.
"Go ahead." Mr.Matthews replied with a smile.

I walk to the bathroom and pull out my phone and call Jake from state farm. "Hello. Jake, what am I supposed to do. I like Riley but also like her uncle josh?" I screamed. "For the last time don't call me about your personal problems unless its about car insurance." Jake said. "Jake from state farm your mean. Bye."

All of a sudden the most handosmest boy I have ever seen peeks his head over the stalls.

"You know Jake from state farm!" the boy yelled.

"Yeah he's my parents insurance person." I said while looking into his beautiful green almost blue eyes.

"Your lucky my parents have that deep voice guy from all state. My names Charlie." The sexy boy said.

"My names incredibly attracted to you." shit did I just say that out loud.

"I think your hot too, but what's your name." Charlie asked. Did he just call me hot? Or am I just high again?  

"Zay." I said shyly.

"Well Zay why don't we get out of these stalls and talk." Charlie asked emphasizing the word talk.

"Okay." I said in a cocky kind of sly way. I slide my phone in my pocket and walk out of the stall. Charlie was already there. He gave me a cute smile before he pushed me against the wall and placing his lips on mine. I kissed back. I put my hands on his hips and he slid his hands in the pack of my pants pockets. We just were kissing. He is a complete stranger, but I just needed someone to kiss me.

Then all of a sudden farkle and Lucas come walking in the bathroom. "Hey umm... What?" Lucas said with a very confused expression on his face.

"Lucas, farkle this is Charlie. We just met." I said. Charlie still had his hands in my back pockets and I still had my hands on his waist.

"Well Mr.Mathews sent us here to make sure you weren't like... Dead because you've been here for like 20 minutes." farkle said in a kind of nervous tone.

"Well, he's not dead. defiantly not dead." Charlie said referring to the kiss.

"Yeah. Right. what should we tell Mr.Mathews?" Lucas asked in an uncomfortable tone.

"I'll just come with you. See you latter Charlie." I said he took his hands out of my pockets but he dropped something in them. I walked out of the bathroom but I blew Charlie a kiss before exiting the bathroom. That had been the most thrilling moment of my life. Man if that was the most thrilling moment of my life than I have a boring life.