Chapter 11

Roman POV
*After The Playoffs*

Winning the playoffs just put me in the best mood of my life. I'm on cloud 9 right now. Walking with Dean was kinda quiet.
"Dean I love you" I said breaking the silence. Dean started to blush, which made me smile.
"I love you too" he whispered
I put my arms over his shoulders and we stayed that way all the way home.

Walking into my house was dead silent. It was just Dean and I in a big house. We began walking upstairs. All i saw was Dean ass in my face.
"Damn that all mines" I said while grabbing his ass
He began to laugh and smile.
Just looking at his smile made my heart melt. I opened the door to my to see nothing but darkness.
"Turn on the lights" I sang while turning them on.
"Dean i will be back later, I got to take a shower" I said grabbing my towel
"Ok I will just play your videos games then"
I really wanted to ask Dean to join but I thought it would be too much. Well I mean Dean and i never had sex before anyway, but tonight is the night.

Dean POV
I am sitting in Roman's room bored out of my mind. Playing video games started to make me bored. I didn't want to go to sleep with out Roman and I didn't want to watch a movie without Roman. I didn't really want to do anything without Roman. I feel safe when I'm with him.

*Door opens*
"Finally" I said jumping into Roman arms
"Aww was you bored without me"
"Yes Roman"
Putting my head onto Roman wet chest was amazing. Seeing his sexy ass body made me smile from ear to ear.
Roman smell so good. His hair was amazing when it's wet and his arms looked stronger than ever
Roman pick me up and kissed me all over my neck. Placing me onto the bed. It turned into a make out session. He stopped and started to put hickeys all over my chest and neck. I then got on top of Roman and kissed him all over his 6 pac.
"Dean" he moned
I don't know how but he ended up back on top of me. Kissing me on my chest and moved lower. I felt my Zipper unzip.

*flash back*
"Daddy I don't want to do this anymore"
"Dean it will be alright" dad said
"This isn't your first time doing this" he said while unzipping my pants.
"Please stop. Please I won't tell" I cried out
"Shhhhhhh it will be over real quick"
"Daddy please"
"DADDY PLEASE" I yelled out.
*flash back over*

I pushed Roman off me.
"Dean are you alright?" he asked
"No Roman" I said with a sad look on my face.
"Dean I'm sorry" he said while pulling me into his arms.

' I didn't mean to seem mean towards Roman I just didn't want to be reminded of those bad memories that could take over my thoughts.'
Just laying in his arms calm me down and made me sleepy.
"Dean I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" I said before falling asleep in his arms.