Chapter 14

Dean POV
*Day before Prom*
I am sitting at the lunch table lonely just waiting for Aj and Paige. I knew Roman wasn't going to be here today but its cool. I got my lunch and began to eat it. Food wasn't that good but it holds me over until i get home.
"Prom ls Tomorrow!" I heard someone scream.
I turned around it was Aj with Paige behind her.
"What took yall so long?" I asked.
"We had to finish our test" Aj said.
"Yeah well Aj had to finish it. I was done" Paige said.
"Dean where's Roman?" Aj asked.
"His not here today"
"Why?" Paige asked with a confused look on her face.
"He said he was getting his hair cut and Suit today. He also said he had something to get me" I said.
"Awwwww" they both said.
"Do you know what it is?" Paige asked.
"No. Why all these questions" I looked down as I began to blush.
"Well Paige, are you and Seth still going to prom?" Aj asked.
"Of course!" she said with so much confidence.
"Aww" I said.
"Shut the fuck up Dean" Paige said and blushed.

Paige really doesn't talk about her feelings. But Aj and I can tell she really likes Seth. They are se cute and tomorrow night is going to be amazing.

*Roman POV*
I was walking around the mall and I had my suit ready and my hair was fresh as hell. I just need Deans gift. About a week ago we was walking around and I seen something Dean would like and I had to get it for him.
He said he loved this gold ring when he saw it. The ring wasn't alot of money. It was but I could afford it. Dean has no idea what I'm getting him. All he knows is that's its a gift. I love Dean so much we been through a lot already and I just want to be there for him. For everything.
'Tomorrow night is going to be amazing'

*Prom Night*
I was driving to Deans house. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew tonight was going to be the night of our lives. I pulled up the driveway and saw Dean and Aj they both look amazing. I felt bad for Aj because Punk couldn't go to prom. He got into a fight about a week ago and everyone was calling it UFC Remix. Dean and I both promised to be Aj's date for prom. I got out the car and Dean was handsome as hell. Just looking at him made my heart melt.
"Roman finally!" he said running up to me.
"Dean you look amazing!" I said while hugging him.
"Not as good as you. Roman you look perfect just perfect" he said.
We began taking a lot of pictures.
"Roman?" Dean said in the middle of the picture.
"Yes"
"I love you"
"I love you too" I said.

We got in my car and met up at Seth's house with Paige. We took a lot of pictures again. Seth ordered a limo to take all five of us to prom.

*Time Skip*
We got there and it was amazing.
Half way through the night, the class President went up on stage and announce prom king and queen.
"The Prom King is...... Roman Reigns!"
"The Prom Queen is ....... Brie Bella!"

"Fuck" I mumble .
Why Brie? Out of all the girls it had to be fucking Brie.

"Everyone move and let the prom King and Queen have there Dance!"
I rolled my eyes when he said that.
I knew Dean was hating this just as much as me.
"Roman you can't say Hi?"
"Brie can we dance and get it over with." 
"Aww sure" she said while grabbing my ass.
I moved her arm so fast. She was in shock.
"What are you doing?!" I asked.
"Just grabbing my Boyfriend ass" she whispered.
"I'm not your boyfriend and this Dance is over!" I said walking over to Dean.

"Roman why aren't you dancing?"
I cut him off and kissed him.
"This is my boyfriend!" i shouted.
Bire was sick. Her face was priceless.

*After prom*
Dean POV
It's was about 4am and Roman brought me to his house. He said his mom and dad had to be at work at 3. I didn't mind. We got in his room and I was walking towards his bed in until he turned me around and picked me up. Then he began kissing me.
"Roman put me down... Roman" I moaned.
He put me down on the bed and we began to makeout. I keep moaning his name. He was kissing my neak and giving me hickeys all over my chest.
"Roman...... I'm ready"
"Dean our you sure?"
"Roman I'm 100 percent sure..... I'm Ready"
He stripped me down. We were both naked. He got on top of me and began kissing my neck. He started to move lower.
"Are you sure?" he asked right before he fucked me.
"I'm sure"

Sex with Roman was amazing. His body was phenomenal. I couldn't ask for anything more in the world. I loved Roman so much and having sex with him just made me love him more.
We layed down in each other's arm. It was amazing. Every was amazing.
"Dean can I ask you something?" he said and started getting up.
"Yeah.... What is it"
He turned on the light and began looking for something. He was just sexy. His ass was juicy.
"Dean" he said and got on one knee
I began to blush.
"This is not a proposal but I'm just giving you this ring as a promise. I promise to always be honest with you. And most of all, I promise to always love you. I promise to always be here for you. Dean I need you in my life forever so will you say yes?..."
"Yes omg Yes!!"
He put the right on my finger and got up. I jumped in his arm and began to kiss him.
"I Love You Roman"
"I love you too Dean"
He threw me on the bed and we started Round 2.