Chapter 6

I lay on the couch with Sasuke, his arms around me as I leant against his chest. The television was playing some movie but I wasn't really watching it, I had my eyes closed as he ran his fingers through my hair and listening to his heart beat. He had stayed by my side in the hotel for the rest of the day, talking on the phone and working off his lap top, tracking down the woman who had sold me. They had found her but when I asked him what he was going to do he had simply told me not to worry about it. I did worry though. The fact that my boyfriend was part of the mafia, no the leader of a group in the mafia kept spinning around in my head. However, being with him like this, his hands gentle on me I couldn't picture it. I bit my lip as the facts ran around my mind. He was a leader of the mafia, involved in organised crime, drugs, prostitution and many more. But could I judge him? In the few weeks we had been together I hadn't been in danger from him, in fact it was someone from my past that had hurt me first. I felt his fingers under my chin as he pulled my face up to meet his eyes which were sparkling as they looked at me.

"You know what that does to me."

He moved downwards and his lips met mine. The minute they touched I melted into his embrace. He nibbled on my lip and I allowed him entrance, our tongues twirling together. My mind started to go blank as we made out, his hand cupping my butt and making me moan into the kiss. When we pulled apart we were both breathless and Sasuke wiped the corner of my mouth where I had drooled and licked it off his finger. I blushed at the action as he grabbed my arm and placed gently kisses on the bruises that marked my pale skin.

"I won't go any further, not while you're injured."

I felt a wave of disappointment and then shock at that feeling. I wanted to go further, I wanted to give him my all.

"But I"- I bit my lip and heard him curse.

The next moment I was pinned down on the couch under him, his hands on my wrists, gently holding me down as he attacked my lips. He trailed kisses down to my neck where he lightly bit my sensitive spot and I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him close. My mind and senses were full of Sasuke as he made my body burn where he touched. Suddenly Sai's face flashed into my minds eye, a smirk on his face.

I will make it so you can only ever think of me. Your body will know my touch and you will think of only me.

I stiffened and Sasuke sat up quickly his onyx eyes full of worry.

"Did I hurt you Naruto?"

I shook my head and covered my mouth, feeling the tears coming. He reached out to grab me but I jerked back and he looked hurt.

"I'm sorry, I need to be alone."

I rushed off into the bathroom and slammed the door, locking it behind me. I heard his footsteps and then knocking at the door.

"Bright eyes, please talk to me."

I whimpered at his nickname for me, the tears pouring down my face.

"Is it something I did?"

"No!" I managed to cry out, a sob escaping as I opened my mouth.

"You're crying. So I did hurt you."

I covered my mouth, muffling my sobs but they managed to echo around the room.

"It's not you, you're perfect. Just-just let me be alone for a bit okay?"

It was quiet for a moment and then I heard him push away from the door.

"Okay, I will be downstairs. I am sorry Naruto."