Chapter 22

Naruto's Pov

I walked outside, Sai by my side, his hand squeezing my already bruised arm. I blinked at the bright sun, my eyes watering. I had been kept in the small windowless room, raped and beaten by Sai and this was the first time I had been brought outside. I hadn't realised I was in the basement of a brothel, no wonder my screams had never been investigated. Sai had come into the room and unclasped my chain before dragging me outside, simply saying we were moving location. I looked down the street, my eyes adjusting to the brightens and I wondered if I should try and make my escape. As if thinking my thoughts he tightened his grip on my arm and I winced in pain.

"Don't even think about it, you are mine and I am never letting you go."

I yanked on my arm, pulling it out of his grasp and scowled at him.

"I am not yours, I am Sasuke's!"

He reached towards me, eyes filled with rage and I stepped back, slapping his hand away. I saw a car pull up nearby and I could have sworn there was a flash of orange. Thinking of Jugo I took a step towards the street, ready to run. However my movements were slow and two men grabbed my arms, stopping me.

"Get him in the car."

Sai's voice was low and deadly as he looked at me, his dark eyes deadpan. I swallowed a lump of fear but simply kept my face in a scowl as I glared at him. I would not show him my fear. I had to hold strong until Sasuke came for me. When he slid into the car beside me he gripped a handful of my hair and yanked on it.

"You will be punished for saying that man's name and daring to run from me."

We arrived at another brothel and I was taking down stairs into another basement. I didn't even try to struggle, the small walking I had done today had exhausted me so I simple let Sai's men drag me into the room. However when I saw where they were taking me I tried to resist. The room had a rack of different types of whips and there was a bench against the wall with knives arranged. It looked like a torture room. Moving me as if I weighed no more than a child they dragged me over the wall and handcuffed my arms to a pair of chains and left me there. I tugged uselessly at the chains, glancing over my shoulder at the room with fear. Sai hadn't followed me in, yet. There wasn't much give in the chains and they kept my arms spread eagled above my head, I could only take one step back. I heard footsteps and jumped when the door slammed behind me. I looked over my shoulder and my heart stopped when I saw Sai walk over to the bench and grab a large knife. He then moved towards me and I held my breath as he stopped behind me, the knife resting against me cheek.

"Just know that what happens next is your own fault Naruto."

He cut my shirt leaving my back bare and the shirt hanging in shreds off my arms. I heard his footsteps as he moved around behind me, my heart thumping loudly in my ears. I didn't know what he was doing and went to turn my head as a whistling sound echoed through the room followed by pain ripping through my back. I screamed in pain and arched my back, yanking on the chains holding me still. He raised the whip and brought it down against me and tears sprang in my eyes.

"S-stop it!"

He ignored my pleas and brought the whip down again. I screamed as I felt my skin being torn open but he didn't stop. He continued to lash me and each blow was greeted by one of my screams. Tears ran freely down my cheeks as I sagged against the wall. I could feel blood dripping down my back but he didn't stop. Darkness was creeping up on me and I had stopped screaming, only able to sag against the wall and groan in pain. I hadn't realised he had stopped until he was behind me, pulling my pants down and leaving me naked before him. I couldn't even move as I heard him take his own pants off and grip my waist. He was breathing deeply and as he bit my ear, sending a shock through my pain raddled body.