Spin-Off Special #3

"Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life."

The Daily Lives of the O'Connel Family (Usually)

* 7:00 a.m.

Maya O'Connel would wake up, and struggle for about five minutes to get out of her husband's hold before preparing herself for a busy day.

* (around) 7:30 a.m.

Maya would wake up her kids. Michael, Gabriel, and Tanya respectively before heading down to make breakfast.

* 7:45 a.m.

Ryder O'Connel would finally get out of bed, and wake up his kids a second time because they would always fall back asleep, before ushering them into the bathroom where they would brush their teeth, and wash their faces. It is a lengthy process as father and children would often play around which would lead to Maya coming up to scold them and instruct them to get dressed.

* 8:00 a.m.

The O'Connel family would have (a not-so peaceful as Maya would like it) breakfast together.

* 8:30 a.m.

Maya or Ryder would walk/drive children to bus stop.

* 8:45 a.m.

Ryder would leave for work.

* 9:00 a.m.

Maya would leave for work.

* 3:30 p.m.

Maya would pick kids up from school.

* 4:00 p.m.

Maya would help her kids with their homework, before they would go out to play in the backyard playground set. Maya would then clean around the house and prepare dinner.

* 6:00 p.m.

Maya would call kids in and give them baths. Then feed them dinner. After dinner they would go into the living room and choose a movie to watch.

* 9:00 p.m.

Maya would help kids to brush their teeths and then tuck them into bed with a bedtime story and kiss to their foreheads.

* 9:15 p.m.

Maya would take care of the dishes, then get things ready for the next day (if the next day was still a weekday). Then she would open her laptop and work on editing photos or clean her camera and equipment.

* 11:00 p.m.

Ryder would get home from work to find Maya sleeping on the living room couch. With a loving smile, he would gather her into his arms and carry her up into their bedroom. He would fill up the tub with warm water and add in some scented bubbles, before setting out to get Maya in and join her. She would groan and mumble as he scrubs away at her body, and he would answer with loving words.

* 11:45 p.m.

Ryder would carry Maya out of the bathroom after drying her off, and dress her into one of his shirts. He would tuck her in, before going into their kid's bedrooms to place a kiss on their cheeks and whisper goodnights, and I love yous.

He would go back into his bedroom where he would turn his phone off, set the alarm on Maya's, and slip under the covers next to her. After wrapping an arm around her, he would turn off the bedside lamp, and with a contented sigh, snuggle his wife and fall into a blissful sleep...

Only to wake up to either Michael, Gabriel or Tanya crying for Mommy and Daddy, to which Maya would answer with a groan before getting out of bed.

* * *

Ryder chuckled as Maya untangled herself from him to stumble out of their bedroom into the hallway and to Michael and Gabriel's shared room where the cry came from. Shaking his head, he rolled unto his back and folded his arms behind his back as he grinned up into the dark.

Yup, wouldn't change this for anything else.

* * *

P.S. Unedited (Rora_chan14)