CHAPTER 4

*2 months earlier*

I could feel my head get lighter as I took another drag on Rocky's lit joint. He took it back from me and rubbed my back, "Damn, this is the life," He blew out and I bit my lip as I leaned against him. We sat around in a green room on a night off in a room full of smoke and laughter. Ross had his hand firmly planted on his girlfriend Skylar's ass. Rydel and Ellington sipped out of the same drink and spoke to one of our friends. Riker was off with some chick.

Rocky pressed his hand against my hip and kissed my cheek, "You ready to go to sleep or you wanna stay up a bit longer?" He said it slowly. That's how I knew he was high.

"Let's stay a little longer," I finished my statement with a kiss and slid my hand across his chest.

"Get a fucking room," Ross laughed drunkenly.

"Could say the same to you, handsy," Rocky called to him and continued his pursuit to pull my shirt over my head.

"At least let's do that in private," I gripped his hand and kissed him deeply.

He cleared his throat and groaned, "Fine, soon as Riker comes back we'll go get on the bus and go to the hotel, good?"

"Good," I took a swig of my rum and coke and listened to the music playing on the speakers.

Typically there were parties on our nights off. Parties full of drugs and sex and booze and lots of fans, but tonight we kept it low-key for our tired eyes. There had been a lot of nights like that lately.

Soon enough Riker stumbled into the room yet again and this time alone, "She had to go," He smirked, "But I hit that good- promise."

"Name?" Ross raised his eyebrows. For every fan Riker banged Ross told him he had to know their name and write it down in a book so he'd keep track. For every name he didn't get or didn't remember, he had to spend the night sleeping on the parent's bus.

"Mia-" He said confidently.

"That's the one you said last night, man whore," I laughed and stood up slowly.

"Maybe it was Josephine." He paused and looked at the ceiling, "Definitely Josephine."

Rocky stood up and put his arm around me, "How he went from Mia to Josephine I have no idea, but I guess we'll take it for the night."

Our walk to the bus was slow for lack of a better word and most of us were stumbling either drunk or hungover and coming off of a high. The talk was quiet, the touching was extensive, and the worry we had for what was to come when we made it to the buses was at an all time high. Rocky's parents (aka band mom and dad) hated it when we came back reeking of pot and alcohol.

"And here they are," His dad Mark had his arms crossed when we opened the bus door. "Don't you smell delightful."

Once the band plus girlfriends had made it onto the bus we got the talk yet again. "Irresponsible." They repeated.

"Just because you're 20 something doesn't mean you're free from consequences"

And so on and so on. "Cut it down." Mark told us, "Take it down a few notches please. For our worries and for your bodies."

Rocky traced a pattern on my side while they spoke and it was practically all I could think about.

They handed out hotel keys and warned us of doing anything in the hotel before releasing us to go sleep in the cozy beds that we so badly wanted.

"Haven't gotten a hotel bed in weeks," Rocky slurred quietly, "This'll be nice,"

He walked into the room in front of me and I locked it behind me. No time we had to be up tomorrow. Thank God. I looked in the mirror and saw my dark brown hair was messy and my makeup looked tired yet sexy. Rocky tossed himself onto the bed fully clothed and I watched his chest rise and fall in front of me. Damn he looked so fucking attractive.

I walked over to him and straddled him. His eyes opened and his hands went to my hips as I put my hips against his and gyrated on him. "Shit babe," He moaned, "You're not tired at all,"

"Not tired enough to not want you to fuck me," I pulled at his shirt and kissed his alcohol tasting mouth roughly. I could feel the drink on his lips. His hands pulled up my shirt and he made animalistic noises while I kissed down his neck.

"Fuck you're so hot," He groaned.

"You are," I managed and took a deep breath.

It was more exciting this way.

* *

"It's two pm get your asses up we have driving to do!" I heard from outside the room.

"Shit," I moaned and rubbed one of my eyes.

Rocky's arm pulled my bare back against him and he groaned into my chest. "Not yet, Victoria."

"I think so babe," I pulled away unwillingly and stood up to put clothes on. I washed my face and put my hair in a ponytail before finally persuading Rocky out of bed. Everyone met in the lobby sunglasses on eyes and scowls on their faces. It had been a rough wake up I could tell.

If you don't let it wear off it never stops but this time we let it wear off.

As we left the hotel to climb onto our bus a couple of girls stopped us, "You guys are that band right? R5? You're playing tomorrow night at that place downtown?"

"Yeah," Rocky answered, "What's up?"

"We're having a party after your show that night if you wanna join. All of you. The more the merrier." One of them said.

"Sounds tight." Rocky got her address and took a quick photo with her before joining everyone else on the bus.

"Fellas," Rocky started, "Looks like we've got ourselves something to do tomorrow after our set,"