CHAPTER 15

With Rocky home the weeks seemed to fly by and I was finally out of the trimester of sickness and yuck. The streak of no shit from the band was going well, but there were days when Rocky would get really angry and want a smoke. Typically I could stop him by sucking him off. Oops.

"How far along are you?" I heard Rocky call from the kitchen.

"17 Weeks." I shouted to him with a huff. I put my hand on my stomach that still didn't seem big enough to be holding a baby in it.

"When can we find out if it's a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"You're the one with the book," I reminded him with a laugh.

"18 to 20 weeks." I could hear him walking over to my place in the living room. "We should ask about it at our appointment next week."

"We should." I nodded, "Along with that class I've been wanting to take."

"Fuck that," He flipped through pages while standing in front of me, "My mom birthed five kids I'm sure she could help you."

"You're funny." I rolled my eyes, "Aren't we supposed to be going over to your mom's house?"

"Oh yeah," He checked the time, "My cousins are coming over."

"They have kids?" I asked him.

"Yeah they do. Lots of them. All ages. Take your pick," He laughed and scrolled through something on his phone, "Riker says it's attack of the children over there."

"That sounds good for all of us." I nodded, "Help me up?" I reached my hands up to him.

He smirked and pulled me up with ease. I wrapped my arms around his waist and took a deep breath. "You know," I said, "In a moment like that normal couples would kiss or something."

"Normal?" Rocky laughed, "I thought you didn't want something normal."

I shrugged, "Sometimes it'd be nice."

"Well come here." He pulled me back to him and kissed me with his hand against my face. "How was that?"

I giggled and backed away, "That was... too good." I told him. "Should we go?"

"Yeah," He replied and ran his fingers through his hair. "Let me just..." He looked down at himself, "I'll put a better shirt on since we're seeing family. You look great, babe."

"Thanks honey," I tried out a new one.

"Honey?" He laughed and I followed him into the bedroom, "What's next? Sweetie pie? Sugar?"

"What?" I smiled, "I'm just trying to be a bit more like a girlfriend."

He gave me a look and took his t-shirt off. He searched for the right button up and I, as always, admired his toned body while he did so. "You always stare." He commented.

"Only cause I love it so much." I shook my head and bit my lip, "If I stop staring you should be concerned."

"If I stop staring so should you." He smiled and looked me up and down.

"I've got nothing to stare at right now, babe, my body is as pregnant as it can be. My feet grew, my rings don't fucking fit, I have to wear jeans with elastic in them, and I had to buy tops from the maternity section in Nordstrom the other day." I reminded him.

He scoffed as he buttoned up his maroon shirt, "I think you're forgetting about two VERY important, VERY stare-able objects right on the front of you." He pointed for a moment and smirked, "I don't ever want those to go away."

I rolled my eyes, "Honestly, I kinda like them too. When they don't ache. Or itch."

"Oh, ew," He shook his head, "Don't ruin the image in my head." He laughed and started out into entry.