CHAPTER 18

"I'm just sayin'" Riker threw his hands up in the air, "If that baby pukes on me or anywhere near me I will never speak to you again."

"You're dramatic." I scoffed and laughed.

"I don't mind about the vomit." Ross chimed in with a mouth full of chips, "I'm used to cleaning up Riker's when he's drunk."

"Shut up," Riker threw a dish towel at him and I rolled my eyes. "So what were you here for anyways?" Riker asked me.

"I was here to get a couple of Rocky's things from his room since he's actually moving in with us." I rubbed my belly, "But I'm talking to you guys and I didn't want to be rude and walk up stairs."

"We don't give a shit," Riker laughed, "It's so chill here. It's two pm and Ellington's still passed out upstairs."

"You guys are too much..." I sighed, "Since you're awake for the night maybe I'll send the baby to you for a night shift."

"Hell no. Did you guys decide a name yet?" Ross asked.

"Nope." I shook my head, "He keeps insisting on Rocky Junior."

"You don't think he's joking?" Riker raised his eyebrows.

"I don't think so sometimes," I laughed and took a deep breath, "I think he-" The sharp pain I kept feeling came back yet again and I clutched my stomach, "Ugh fuck."

"What the hell?" Riker tensed, "What happened?"

"Are you in labor or something?" Ross asked with food flying.

I maintained my silence while the pain continued and when it subsided I took another deep breath and looked up. "No, I'm not." I told them, "I'm only like 7 months along now, I can't be."

"How long has that been happening for?" Ross hopped off the counter and started towards me.

"Just like today. I think it's a stress thing because I've had a lot to do." I assured them.

"I feel like that's not the case, Vic." Ross got serious, "Maybe we should drive you home."

"Guys, I'm fine. I swear. Just help me get Rocky's stuff and I'll be on my merry way and you don't have to worry about me. You can go to a party and sleep til noon tomorrow." I told them.

"I don't know." Ross looked at me unsteadily. "We're still gonna drive you."

He looked at Riker and Riker rolled his eyes, "Yeah, fine we can. I'll ride in a car behind you two so you have a ride back home bro."

"Thanks guys." I smiled softly, "I fucking hate being incapable of doing things on my own."

"Eh," Ross shrugged, "Sometimes you need help."

The boys helped me load some of Rocky's clothes and extra amps into the car and Ross hopped into the driver's seat. "Rocky's coming home soon, right?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, "He said so but he had that meeting today about being co-producer on the next album and- Ow shit." I paused and the pain struck again.

"Okay." Ross took a deep breath, "I think we need to go to the hospital."

"It's fine!" I told him through the squeezing I felt, "Ow, it's ow, fine."

"No it's not." Ross said seriously. We pulled into my driveway and he unbuckled hastily, "Stay right there. Do not move." He opened his door and the back door and I sat calmly while he talked quietly to Riker and quickly unloaded the things into the house.

Once they unloaded everything riker hopped into the backseat and Ross got back into the drivers seat, "Anything else happen while I was gone?"

"Nope." I swore to him, "Just kicking as usual."