Chapter 1: The Dragon Boy

7 year old Lucy's Pov
   It had only been two weeks since mother had passed and father has been meaner and meaner. Suddenly there was a know on my door. "Princess lucy may we talk?" My personal guard Erza scarlet ,who was only two years older than me, asked while peaking around my door.

"Erzaaaa!!! I so glad to see you of course we can talk Erzy!" I was so happy to see her she had been busy the past few days with training so I had other nights who were fully trained watching me but when I looked at Erzys face she didn't share my excitement.

"I'm  sorry princess but the news I bare is not happy" she said in a sad tone " Princess I came to say goodbye." She said with tears steaming down her face.

I was now filled with confusion what was she talking about, I wasn't leaving. "Erzy what do you meen"

She looked at me tears still in her eyes  "Princess  lucy you will be leaving the castle today to go live some where safe by order of the king"

I gasped my father was making me leave but why I started crying too but when I looked up Erza Scarlet was no longer there instead the person in her place was my maid and closest friend Levy and she was crying as well.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪      10 minutes later.       ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

After levy left some of my father's nights came and picked me up taking me to a carriage in front of the house. I said my final goodbyes and got in. The ride was very long so I took a nice nap on the velvet seet. When we arrived my eyes were covered by a nights hand untell I felt a bed under neath me. Once the guards hands were removed I saw the most beautiful room I had ever seen with pictures of nights and dragons and princesses painted on the walls. My favorite one was the one were the princess was flying on the Dragon. " I wish I could do that" I  whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ oooooo a cliffhanger what do you think please comment and just so everyone knows this is my first ever fan fic and it is a nalu one just wait and you will see. Okay well bye