Chapter 25: Wedding

Two weeks later
Lucy's POV
I was sitting in front of the mirror Levy was doing my hair when a nock was heard.

"Who is it?" I yelled back.

"It's me." Erza voice rang.

"Come in Erzy."

"What's you need Erza." Levy asked will finishing my hair and putting on my oh so special Vail. This Vail was so special because it was connected to my mother's crown she wore on her wedding.

"Levy did you forget I am Lucy's escort in place of her father." Erza said with a shaky voice. Though I was extremely happy and this would be one of the best days of my life that was still a touchy subject for me.

"Oh yeah sorry we will be done in a second, everything ready for her." We all bursted into laughter from the way Levy had said the sentence.

"Yes that Dragon of yours Lucy was very strict on this." She laughed. My smile spread across thinking of Natsu almost burning everybody to a crisp for a mistake. He wasn't perfect but that's what made him great.

"Well Lucy see you on your way down the aisle." Levy was one of my bridesmaids. She walked out. Erza helped me up. The colors for my wedding were pink and yellow. Era was in a lovely pink dress with a yellow bow. Erza and levy were my brides maids. Wendy was the flower girl and the ring boy was Gray who was also the best man and Gajeel was another bachelor. Our guest list was small in place of my parents grays came along with all my celestial spirits for my side. On Natsu's guest list there was metalicana, grandeneey, and a few other half dragons and there partners I hadn't met yet. Oh Happy is the priest yes he is the priest. Okay that's the setup time to go see it.

"Let's go Erza."