Chapter 8: More Dragons

Lucy's POV
As I peaked out the window I saw two people who had scales and a tale and horns like Natsu. There are other half Dragons in this world!

"Child are you sure this is the place?" A white flying cat said. That's right they also had there own happys. There was a large muscular man with long black hair. He looked anything but friendly. The little girl with him however looked so nice and peaceful with her dark blue hair and white dress. There was a white cat and a black one who were talking to quit for me to hear.

"Yes Carla Natsu's sent is all over this tower!" She said in such a happy voice you would think Natsu was her brother or something. The white cat named Carla just nodded. The man with the black hair started heading toward my tower.

"Let's go pip squeak, the princess has already seen us so it will be fine." He said while looking at me. How did he know I was watching them! That is impossible oh well.after they came in they introduced themselves. The girl was Wendy a sky Dragon, the man was Gajeel a iron Dragon, the black cat was named pantherlily and the white cat was Carla.

"We are so sorry to barge in but Natsu is a very good friend of mine and Gajeel and him are well. Anyway we just wanted to see him is that okay?" Wendy asked. She was so nice she reminded me of my kitchen made Mirajane a little.

"Of course I am sure Natsu will be thrilled to see you all!" I said getting me a happy glance from everyone except Gajeel. He had a smirk on his face.

"So princess how is your relationship with a Dragon going?" He asked the smirk on his face growing as I blushed.

"Gajeel she isn't even marked yet!" Wendy said looking at my neck.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARKED!" I yelled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What do you think pls comment and vote and share. Thanks for reading and have a great day!