Chapter 27: the party

Lucy's POV
"I love you too Natsu so promise me you will never leave me." I looked at him my voice quivered I was still filled with the joy of being Mrs.Dragneel.

"Awww Luce its me we're talking about." His smile spread to the corners of his mouth when a certain cat flew over head.

"You too are so cute and all but you still have a party to go to." I remembered now that we just ran away from our own wedding and I giggled. Natsu and I walked back to the party. When we got there Natsu was handed his guitar and we were pushed on stage.

"Sing! Sing!" Everybody in the crowd cheered. I looked at Natsu but he was already getting his strings ready. I was going to have to sing.

Lucy and Natsu singing

Natsu: you are the only person I see in this room with a smile brighter than the moon, as you look my way I feel my chest grow tight.

Both: You and I might be from different stories but does that Mayer to us no. We can write are own story better than any of there because you and I are the Dragon and the princess different yes but still we get along. We may not be all that perfect but our stories better than theirs. This is our story of love.

Lucy: you are not a night in shining armor but your scales are better you may not be the perfect Prince yet you still make smile my dad would curse but I am still not bothered by what my head says to me.

Repeat the both part

Both: this will be our story better than theirs could ever be the Dragon and the princess yes.