Chapter 26: I do

Lucy's POV
As Erza led me down to the aisle I felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked up and saw a sight I would never forget there in front of me was my soon to be husband in his suit. His eyes and mine never separated from each others.  I finally got close enough he reached his hand out and I grabbed it Erza walking over to her place.

Natsu's POV
The song started to play and I looked towards the door to see Luce in a white dress with pink and yellow flames at the bottom that were so light you could barely see them the same went for the suit I was wearing. I felt my heart start to race and skip beats as she got closer this was going to be the best thing in the world. When she got closer I helped her to me. My eyes never leaving her. As the ceremony went on I barely played attention to what happy was saying but just stared at my fiance.

"Now Natsu Dragneel do you take, Lucy Heartfilia to be you lovely wedded wife for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health for better or for worse?" Happy's words rang in my Heart. Of course I took my princess.

"I do."

Lucy's POV
As Natsu said I do I thought my heart was going to explode. I was filled with happiness and felt the tears start to gather in my eyes as happy turned the question to me.

"And do you Lucy Heartfilia, take Natsu Dragneel to be your lovely wedded husband for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse?" Happy said the words and I could feel the world stop and wait for my reply.

"I do!" I said the words and Natsu flashed his signature grin.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." He nodded at Natsu who planted a kiss on my lips and lifted me bridal style. We had planned our wedding right at sunset so we had the party in the night and he ran outside I felt the brisk air and cuddles in to my new husband. As I looked up right above me in the stars was a heart.

"Hey luce i wanted you to be in your favorite place when I say these words so I brought you out here to say them. Lucy Dragneel I LOVE YOU!" He yelled the words so loud I am sure the man on the moon heard him. But I just smiled I was now Lucy Dragneel.