Chapter 16: Pain

Lucy's POV
Me and Natsu were running. I was not staying here. I was pulled from behind. They locked me against there chest and whispered that they were sorry.

I looked at Natsu and saw he was being cut. He screamed in agony.

"Stoooooop please! Stop! Stop stop stop!" I screamed as I started to cry. Suddenly I saw a flame engulf where Natsu and 2 of the attackers where. After a minute or two I saw a single figure start to stand. As he had completely stood up the fire stopped. It was no other than Natsu. I ran to him and tapped my arms around his neck we spun and I started to laugh.

"Don't worry live I would never leave you without saying goodbye." How dare he joke at a time like this! But that didn't matter my Dragon was ok and that was all I needed. We started to run again now hand in hand. But this time we ran into a couple. Aries and Loki.

"Lucy you have to come with us. Your other friends are waiting we need to leave before the bomb goes of." Loki yelled as we all ran following him.

"What do you mean bomb!" I yelled back.

"Your father has gone mad and placed bombs around the castle I warned all who would listen." He yelled back his voice cracking. We ran until we found where everyone else was. I saw Erza and hugged her she was here!

"Lucy you are okay, I missed you, you are here!" She sighed into my ear. I smiled I missed her too. I happy reunion was interrupted by a loud boom like thunder. But this was not thunder it was something much worse, my home my kingdom was gone. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me everyone else in fast pursuit. When I arrived to the devastation i froze with shock. I fell on my knees to the ground holding my head I began to weep. I felt week and useless and alone. Someone came up behind me and sat next to me. I turned and saw Natsu threw my tears. I leaned into him and continued to wee. He simply stocked my hair and let me cry.

Erza, Jellal, Levy, Loki, and Aries all cried with me. Our home was gone never to be seen again the world was over in our heads at that moment. But then I remembered my father the king of this kingdom was in here. I searched for hours but never found him. I cried more and more. I was filled with pain that will always be remembered.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A sad chapter. This chapter was hard to write I knew what I wanted I just had a hard time putting down. Anywho I would love it if you voted and comment. Please share as well!
THANKS FOR READING!!!ENJOY!