Chapter 24: A night of Stars

Lucy's POV
It was nightfall after we had finished saying our goodbyes to everyone. The promised to visit often. Natsu and Wendy said the had a place for us to stay. This place happened to be a cave, I should have guessed. We started to set up simple beds made of grass. It wasn't luxuries but it would do. Nastu and Happy had caried my display case of gifts all the way here I offered to help but they refused. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was of course Natsu seeing as Wendy was sleeping peacefully.

"Hey you want to see something?" He asked as he reached his hand out. I grabbed it and stood. He lead me out of the cave to the cold outside. As I shivered he hugged me to keep me warm. I felt my face turn to fire from this action but did not reject it. As I looked at the sky I noticed all the constellations.

"Natsu this is beautiful, I can't believe this view." I sighed this was like a perfect scene.

"Sure the stars are beautiful but the have nothing on my princess." As he said that he spun me around. He brought me close to his chest. "Do you really love me luce, can you really love me. I love you but I understand if you don't love me." He looked at the ground the sadness in his eyes made me angry.

"Natsu I have loved you for a long time and want you to be my Dragon forever." I finished this statement with a kiss we both melted at each others touch. The earrings I had never token off started to glow the soft color of Nastu and my hair. As I looked at him he asked me something I never expected.

"Luce will you marry me and let me love you to the stars and farther?" His voice was cracking. My eyes filled with tears of pure joy. My Dragon would by mine for all of time.

"Of course I will Natsu you are my Dragon and I your princess and this will be our own tail of love." I kissed him again still crying he grabed me and spun. This is going to be perfect. He kissed my ring finger and a ring of red and yellow appeared on both our hands. The marking of the fire Dragon.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Only a few more chapters. I have had so much fun with this story. Pls vote and comment and share.

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡