Chapter two: All Alone

7 year old Lucy's POV
     After I finished looking around the room I realised I was all alone. The only other thing was my little sister who was lying on the bed. When I thought about being alone I started to cry, no one was here no Erza, no Levy, no father and especially no mother.

~~~~~~~~~ 2 days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was making a nice little sandwich for me to eat when I heard someone, by the sounds of  it was a little boy, fighting. I ran to the window to look outside to see a little boy that had scales and a tail and horns like a Dragon! With him was a flying blue cat!!!!! I looked at the two listening to there conversation.

"Happy I already told you I am not going to go find another place I am tired and this tower in right here" the boy said suppressing a yawn.

"Nastu I am tired to but that place looks weird" the cat I presumed to be Happy said.

"Who cares if it's weird just get over it." The boy said looking towards my tower I instantly hide, but heard what the cat said.

Happy sighed "Aye sir"

Then I heard the sound of flying and it was coming closer and closer untell the two were right in front of me. The boy turned and smiled at me while the cat face palmed.

"Hi I'm Natsu sorry to barge in but we are really tired. Could we just sleep in one of you beds for a while?" Natsu said still smiling.

"Natsu no we can't stay here look at her she is wearing fancy closes she is abously the Princess!" Happy said while bowing.

"No no please don't go you can stay. Please stay." I said. I wanted some people to talk to and this was my chance. The looked at me eyes full of shock.

" Princess are you sure?" Happy said this as if I hadn't been the one to tell them to stay.

"Yes! Please don't leave if you leave I will be all alone again and I I I don't like b b being alone!" I said while starting to cry. When they saw my tears the both started to freak out but I still cried.

"Ok we will stay but what's your name?" Natsu said when I looked at him I saw that his hair was pink and his eyes were not on me but on my sandwich.

"Really you will, yayyyyy, oh my name is Lucy!" I was so happy I instantly stood up and hugged the little flying cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute little moment for you all so please like and comment and please help me with the story if you would like okay well thanks for reading