Chapter 23: ruler

Lucy's POV
I sat there for a while. I could rule the kingdom or give it to someone else. This was a tough decision. I looked at Natsu he simply had his signature grin it pulled at my heart. He looked at me without saying a word I knew what he wanted.

"Princess have you made up your mind?" Juvia asked while clinging to her husband's arm looking over all his cuts. Erzas eyes were filled with anticipation. She had seen me kiss Natsu.

"Ummm well I umm think that I should umm I don't know." I looked at the ground. If I went back I would always live with the burden of not doing as my father wished. Suddenly I was lifted of the ground.

"Oh come on Luce it is so obvious you don't want to rule." He was holding me bridal style smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey you too better get a room for that."Gajeel said while smirking. I lifted my head I knew who would take the kingdom for me. There would never again be a true celestial kingdom only the one I keep with me.

"Gray and Juvia you are now given the land that use to be the Celestial kingdom for whatever you wish." I said Gray had a surprised look on his face and nodded. Juvia was jumping up and down and dancing around him. Then Levy screamed as Gajeel bit her neck.

"Now your mine shrimp." Gajeel said as he carreed her off. She didn't look that upset to me ;). Jelly and Erza came over to me and Natsu.

"Lucy I am so happy now I can see you all the time." Natsu set me down so I could hug Erza. After Erza hugged me she pulled Natsu away to speak to him about something.

Natsu and Erzas conversation

"Listen to me Natsu you will take care of her with you life understand." Erza said with a deadly aura around her.

"Of course I will." Natsu replied back.

"You heart her you die."

End conversation

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Omg cute! Okay well pls comment and vote and share.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!