Your CEO

Meet your CEO

Name: Lee (Hong) DabyeolBirthday: January 17,1988Age: 30Height: 160cm (5'3")Weight: 48kg (106lbs)Birthplace: Mokpo, South Korea Family:Lee Donghae | husband | member of SujuLee Haebyeol | daughter | 2 years oldHong Dabin (DPR Live)| brother | Rapp...

Birthday: January 17,1988
Age: 30
Height: 160cm (5'3")
Weight: 48kg (106lbs)
Birthplace: Mokpo, South Korea
Family:
Lee Donghae | husband | member of Suju
Lee Haebyeol | daughter | 2 years old
Hong Dabin (DPR Live)| brother | Rapper
Hong Dahyun | sister | model

Dabyeol debuted under SM Entertainment in 2000 with her first album "Jumping into the new world" when she was 12 years old. She has released 21 albums and 4 EPs in her music career. She told MBC, "if I didn't debut as a soloist I would have been in Girls Generation." Through her career she has been in several movies as well. She starred in "Make your move"(2013) a American movie where she portrayed Aya.  She later was in "Big Match"(2014) where she portrayed Sookyung. She was also in "Listen to Love" (2016) where she played Kwon Boyoung. In 2013, she started her own company named KTop Entertainment that will allow people who had a dream just like her to make their dreams come true. In 2014, she married singer and actor Lee Donghae. In 2015 the couple announced that they were having a baby. In 2016, they had their first child, Lee Haebyeol on December 13,2016. The family now resides in a house in Seoul, South Korea. She is currently the CEO of KTop Entertainment that holds the idols PINK! Stereo, Danger, 3Wishes and more.