Soompi: Rhytmix Comeback

Ktop Entertainment has been very busy with comebacks from their two rookie girl groups and album for both groups but finally out of nowhere (which KTop is known for their random comebacks). KTop boy/Girl duo Rhytmix has made their time to shine with their comeback! Check out the duo's newest song below!

Wendy: Rani

Eric Nam: JJ

The song is definitely a love song and its so cute and light hearted you can't help but love the song. Matter a fact the song is called " Spring Love" so what do you aspect from such a name like that! Either way its such a cute song you can't help but listen to it over and over again. Leave your thoughts on the song below!

COMMENTS:

I_Don't_Recall: I SHIP THEM SO HARD LIKE GAAHHH THEIR SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!!!!

Yoongay: God they're adorable. But in general the harmonies were amazing <3

Stan_Cross_Gene: "Sweet cherry blossom, THEN EAT THEM AND CHOKE AND DIE." 0-100 real quick!!

Stan_JJ: Why is no one talking about my baby JJ he can sing and rap like true talent right there. I havent seen him dance yet but both of them have true talent.

Reply:^^

Stan_NCT_dream: Watch their dance practice video. He dances in that plus KTop has videos on their Official Youtube channel of him dancing as a trainee. He is a amazing dancer to.

Stan_JJ: OMG THANK YOU  MY BABY IS A TRIPLE THREAT SINGING RAPPING AND DANCING!!

oH dADDy: I SHIP THEM SO HARD BUT don't you think that was awkward for them to film since their both only 16 and babies basically. Like that would have been hella awkward for me to film but it looked fun. XD

Reply:^^

So_HOt: YAs that would have been hella awkward but dont you think its really awkward for JJ being the only boy to debut under his company so far. lol but either way  they both slay.

STAN_SHINDONG: NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT RANI LIKE APPRECIATE THE QUEEN AMD HER GOLDEN VOCALS. LIKE IF SHE SLAPPED ME I WOULD STILL LOVE HER SHE IS SUCH A QUEEN. <3<3 <3<3<3<3

ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU GET THE "OH DADDY" AND "SO HOT" REFERENCES. ~~~ CEO GI-HYE