ALLKPOP: KTops new girl group drops a dance practice and more information

//READ TO THE END PLEASE IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BOTH DEBUTED AND NON DEBUTED TRAINEES//

This morning while The KTop Family tour is traveling down to Taiwan, CEO Siyeon dropped a teaser the girls filmed while on Korea. She also tweeted sly information about the group. Check the dance practice and statement out below.

The video started with CEO Siyeon explaining about what they are doing. She then went on to watch the girls practice and ask them questions.

CEO Siyeon also went on to tweet "The girls will promote in different numbers that range from 9 members to all 13 members. All the members will not debut at once though, say 5 members debut, there are still 8 members left to debut. It will be a process."

She later tweeted "They will also not have steadfast number of members until all girls have debuted. So when say the first 6 debut, that will not be the final line up."

"Any song made by this group will be a pre-debut song until all of the members are released." - CEO Siyeon

KTop Ent. Really likes to make things hard for us dont they!

// OKAY MY CHILDREN I NEED YOU ALL TO BE MORE ACTIVE OR I WILL SHUT DOWN THIS BOOK OKAY. I KNOW YOU DONT WANT THAT WITH ALL THE EXCITEMENT THATS GOING ON. THE WORLD TOUR, NEW GIRL GROUP AND MANY MORE THINGS I HAVE PLANNED BUT I NEED YOU ALL TO BE ACTIVE //

THANK TOU TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE.

It is now mandatory for everyone to at least comment twice and vote it doesn't have to be on every chapter but I want to make sure you are actually reading and don't give dry stuff like "😍😍" I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OKAY.

Comment "Jeno is CEO Siyeon husband!" if you read all the way down here. Thank you 😇