Blank Spacè debut stage

Mc's this episode:
Jimin of 15&
Jisoo of BlackPink

Jimin: Annyeonghaseyoh Jimin of 15& imbnida

Jisoo:  Annyeonghaseyoh Jisoo of Blackpink imbnida

Jimin: Today we have Ktop Entertainments new rookie girl group Blank Spacè

Jisoo: Well what are we waiting for lets watch Blank Spacè//* the crowd Claps and screams*\\

CL: Kim Ara

Dara: Sha

Minzy: Seul

Park Bom: Eun Young

//Jimin & Jisoo run onto the stage with Blank Space\\

Jimin: Omo those were amazing performances!!

Jisoo:  Yesssss!Totally daebak!!

Jimin: Would all like to introduce yorsleves to your fans?

Seul: Annyeong Seoul imbnida. I am the leader, Lead dancer, Main Vocalist of Blank Spacè!! Thank you all for supporting us and helping us get to were we are now!!

Sha: Annyeong my name is Sha. I am the Main rapper and  main dancer of Blank Spacè.

Kim Ara:Annyeong im Kim Area and im the Lead Rapper and Main Dancer in Blank Spacè. Thank you for all the support you have given us.

Eun Young: Annyeong my name is Eun Young and im the Lead vocalist, maknae and aegyo queen of Blank Spacè.

Jimin: Awww for such adorable kids to make such meaningful songs.

//All of  Blank Spacè laughs\\

Jisoo:  Yes those songs are so meaningful. Who comes up with the lyrics?

Seul:  We all contribute in writing and producing the lyrics for our songs then our CEO-nims check the songs and either agree or disagree.They usually agree.

Kim Ara:  For our two songs we tried to come with a not very pop but not very rock sound so its sort of like our own unique sound.

Jmin: Very interesting. Well that's all the time we have today.

Jisoo:  We wish you all good luck in the future. And we hope to see you back on the show.
Jimin: Annyeong everyone!!

Jisoo: Annyeong Guys!!!

Blank Spacè: Annyeong Everyone thank you for supporting us.

//Ugly by Blank Spacè comes on\\

//Everyone starts dancing to Ugly\\

BLANK SPACÈ DEBUT STAGE

SHOW END

I couldn't find a live performance of Happy so I just in put a lyric video so just imagine Blank Spacè in those same outfits without the mask,on the same stage singing their song Happy.