152: Rafe

152: Rafe

The door slid open and we stumbled to our room, barely making it inside before we were rolling on the bed making out big time. Of course, this was a great time for the phone to ring.

"Aubrey, you did say you'd meet us downstairs?" It was her mom.

"Yeah." She breathed, barely able to control her breathing, for my part, I let myself kiss her and coddle her lower and lower.

"Just a few items to discuss, and then you can join the party."

"Oh." Aubrey sighed and her mother's indrawn breath was telling. "Sorry, Mom, gotta go. See you later."

She tossed the phone on the floor and returned to kissing me with all the passion she could. Reminiscent of the shower yesterday when I'd had to stop her. This girl was on fire. It made it very difficult for me to behave.

We rolled over and over, and then fell sideways off the bed and continued on the floor as if nothing had happened. It was all I could do to keep our clothes on. Which--- if you know me at all—is not within the limits of my restraint.

"Baby." I mumbled against her throbbing lips. Damn--- she tasted so good-----

"Rafe----."

"Dancing?"

"Um hm...." But she kept kissing me, sucking on my bottom lip, her hands all over the place.

She was way aggressive---- not that I hadn't had aggressive girls, but not what I had expected from a virgin, and I had to double think if I'd ever had a virgin.... I thought not.

"Maybe we should talk about this." I said as if she could read my thoughts. I wondered if the virginity question could dampen my spirits some. Or if it would only be solved with a cold shower.

"Talk about...?" She leaned up, holding her hair back, a cute saucy little smile on her face.

"Just--- I don't think I've ever taken a virgin, I don't even know what to expect...."

"I don't think you have to expect anything." Aubrey rolled off me, vexed with the topic and the ice water I'd thrown on our ardor.

"What do you mean? You think I've done this before?"

"Had sex? Yes."

"No, I mean, with a virgin."

"I don't think it's any different. The anatomy is the same." Said my soon to be wife the doctor.

"It might hurt."

"It might, it might not." She sat up and ran her hand down my arm, and then straddled me, looking into my eyes. "You're not worried are you? I'm not worried."

I had a thought dawn. "Maybe you've already---- done yourself?" I pictured sex toys and dildos.

She gave me a perplexed expression, and finally it dawned on her as well. She literally burned as red as a tomato.

"Okay, so---- not." I laughed, but now we were both very uncomfortable. "What if we're not sexually compatible?"

"Excuse me? I can pretty much tell that we are sexually compatible."

"No, I mean after."

"After? What are you----? That—my dear boy--- is a giant myth perpetuated by the living together propaganda people. All males and females of our species are sexually compatible. We have the right anatomy and the desire and the hormones and yeah--- we are not gonna have a problem." Now she lay on top of me and started kissing my chin and neck and throat.