tranquil.

Yoongi was missing.

Rhiannon panicked and began running round the building, calling for him. She took the elevator down a few floors and looked around every corner.

There is no way they could have discharged him.

Exhausted, she yelled down the last hallway,

"Yoongi! Where are you? It's me Rhiannon. Please come out."

Without a response she sighed deeply and slid her back down the wall. He was her responsibility today.

A few seconds later, she heard a weak voice cry out,

"R-Rhiannon? PLEASE HELP ME!"

Startled yet relieved to have found him, she sprinted down the hallway. He was probably having a fearsome hallucination of some sort. Rhiannon thought of how much of a warrior he was, living with a mental disease is already hard to live with, let alone a petrifying one like schizophrenia. She turned the down the hall to find him in a corner, knees to his chest, shaking frantically and hitching in breaths.

Rhiannon slowly walked over next to him and sat down, careful not to startle him.

"Yoongi, I'm here. Everything is going to be okay." She almost whispered.

Yoongi's head shot up, his puffy eyes meeting hers. He quickly embraced her with all the strength he had left in him. He tried speaking to her but his breathing was too uneven. She wiped his tear stained face with her thumbs and softly placed his head in her lap. She told him to relax and just breathe while she stroked his hair with her fingers. When his breathing returned back to normal, he spoke to her,

"This morning, when I woke up and you weren't there they voices started yelling at me again. I couldn't take it. I needed you, so to ran to look for you. But then these people started chasing me." He squeezed his eyes shut, hating the memory. She told him that he didn't have to continue and that she was there for him now.

--
After taking Yoongi back to his room, she told him that she would be with him the entire day. He was beyond relieved. Rhiannon thought about what they should do, he definitely deserved to get some fresh air for once, but she didn't know if he felt comfortable going out in public. She then remembered a perfect place for them to go.

"How would you like to get out here for today Yoongi? Would that be alright with you?" she asked.

His face lit up immediately, "Really? Are you kidding?" She laughed at his surprise and nodded her head. He jumped up and down then laced their fingers together while racing out the door, pulling her with him.

"What are we waiting for? It's time to have some fun!" And with that, Yoongi walked out of Brooklane's doors for the first time in years.

--

All day, Rhiannon took Yoongi to little shops around town, shared bubble tea, and visited N Seoul Tower. Yoongi actually suggested the last one, Rhiannon had never went. They admired all the love locks together and giggled at the cheesy couples around them. Rhiannon realized that it had started to get dark but told Yoongi that they needed to go one last place.

Gwangalli Beach.

Yoongi hadn't let go of Rhiannon's hand all day, which she admired, and they continued to do so while walking to the edge of the water. Rhiannon squealed as the chilly water reached her toes. They watched the beautiful sunset, then laid on the sand next to each other and stared at the mesmerizing city lights all around them. Just as they were about to head back, Yoongi grabbed Rhiannon's shoulders and spun her around, he wrapped his arms around her waist and soothingly spoke.

" I cannot thank you enough today. You make me feel well again. Like I'm a normal boy. This was truly the most fun I've ever had, you are the only one who understands. "

Rhiannon watched the sparkle in Yoongi's eyes as his face got closer. Yoongi tucked Rhiannon's hair behind her ear and held her face as he delicately placed his soft lips on hers.

Yoongi had wanted this feeling his entire life.