forsaken.

He left her for good. Not a note, or even a text message given to her for closure.

  She didn't feel like crying, or cursing in anger. She felt numb in the moment, for she was confused that Yoongi abandoned her. Don't get her wrong, she completely supported his dream, always.

Matter of fact, she silently hoped that with him, she could watch him grow and accomplish everything he ever wanted, regardless of his illness. Rhiannon was waiting for the day she could walk into his room and tell him that he could go home. Watching his face light up. But now however, that day would never come.

  She sat down on the now empty, white bed and clutched the fabric in her hand. The pain in her neck grew as she strained to not let tears fall from her glassy eyes.

This couldn't really be happening. Rhiannon's mind was clouding with worrisome thoughts about Yoongi. Would he take his medicine every morning like he was supposed to? Who was going to hold his hands and breathe with him to help calm him down after a scary hallucination?

-

  A very giddy Min Yoongi unpacked his things at his new dorm in the city of Seoul, after touring BigHit's building, and meeting with his new manager for a meal.

He now lived about 3 hours away from the hospital in Busan. Yoongi's new place was already full of so much more life, and he was so excited to start training in the coming days. He fell onto his bed with a tired sigh as he yawned and gently rubbed his eyes, crawling under the toasty covers.

9:00 am

Yoongi was awoken to the banging on his dorm door, only to be met by the face of a very angry manager.

"What the hell Min Yoongi?! You know your training started at 8 this morning!"

He looked down at his phone to see that it was 9:03.

9:03.

Why did that time seem so familiar to him?

The manager grabbed Yoongi's shirt with a balled fist.

   "Snap out of it and listen to me boy! You better get your butt into that training room in the next 5 minutes or you are done here!!" the man screamed.

   Yoongi's mind went blank as he muttered a quick "Yes sir," with a bow and raced to get around as fast as he could. He had no time to waste on anything other than his career from now on.

-
A Few Months Later

   Rhiannon no longer found as much joy in her job as she once did. Jimin kept her company now and then, but nobody seemed able to fill Yoongi's place. However, she worked hard everyday, no matter what was going on in her life, and slowly but surely began working her way up in the company.

   Her parents were very proud of her, and after all the doubt they once had in her, she felt accomplished with herself. The only thing she couldn't seem to do was find somebody to care for her, which was hard on her.

   Yoongi trained all day, and wrote lyrics all night. He was now on good terms with his manager and was planning to debut tomorrow, on M countdown.

   Yoongi planned on pulling an up - all -nighter, and continuously practiced his stage in front of the mirror in his dorm. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. Yoongi checked it quickly, just in case it was his manager.

Reminder: Take Meds!

   Yoongi rummaged through his suitcase and found the prescription bottle full of blue colored pills. He opened the lid,

and flushed them down the toilet.

   The mint haired rapper woke up bright and early at 6:00 am. Anybody that knows Yoongi knows darn well that waking up at all is not his cup of tea, let alone this early.

   But today he was not bothered, because today was the day he would show himself to the world. After a quick and wholesome breakfast of Fruit Loops, he was out the door to get hair and makeup done.

  The exhausted psychiatric nurse arrived home at 6:30 am after a long night shift at the hospital and crashed on her snug couch for a cat nap. After resting for a good 3 hours, Rhiannon decided to see what to watch on TV.

One of her favorite boy groups, B.A.P, were finally having a comeback on M Countdown, and she was hyped. She quickly changed the channel and prepared to scream her lungs out for her bias, Zelo. It was a bop, as expected.  Abruptly, a 'coming up next' commercial popped up on the screen.

Next: Hot Debut Stage, Agust D

Rhiannon's heart dropped to her stomach.

Authors Note: Whats up readers! (lol literally like 2 people read this. Im trying to sound popular so lets just go with it okey) Im the worst author and I take like half a year to ever update, I know. My dance recital is this Saturday so I've been trying to work my hardest and practice to perform well! I promise to update more often after the show bc I'm not doing anything for the next couple months. Thank you for your support and understanding, you all are sweethearts :)

ESPECIALLY @EminemStanClan YOUR COMMENTS HAVE ME CRYIN. LETS BE BUDS