let's breathe.

As time went on, Yoongi's illness progressively got better.

He had everything he had ever prayed for.

His rap career restarted once more, making sure to take Rhiannon along on the ride this time around.

Yoongi bought them a brand new apartment with his hard earned money, and never once let the fame get to his head.

-

As for Rhiannon, she worked her way up at the hospital and soon became her own boss. This allowed her to travel with Yoongi on tour and work late nights from her laptop.

Her parents adored Yoongi, and let the couple know that, "the guest room door is always open for visits!"

Yoongi discovered Rhiannon's immense talent for dancing when he walked in on her free-styling to his mixtape in the middle of the night a the hotel while she thought he was in the studio.

She used to dance everyday of the week growing up, but eventually gave up on her dreams of becoming a professional after realizing she would never be good enough.

Yoongi invited her on stage one night and she danced like it was her last. The crowd roared, and Yoongi was in awe.

-

When the tour was over, it was back to home sweet home.

While tiredly slow dancing one night and listening to an old record, Yoongi whispered in her ear,

"One last adventure."

He carried her to the car on his back, and put down the windows.

Yoongi blasted their favorite feel good songs as they screamed the all lyrics.

They were having so much fun and laughing whole heartily.

He always made her feel so alive in the moment.

She barley noticed that he pulled into Gwangalli Beach.

Rhiannon covered her mouth with her hand as all the memories flooded her brain.

They walked along the shore, splashing each other with the water and racing to the lifeguard chair.

Eventually, they began wearing down as drowsiness floated over their heads.

Yoongi stood up and lend her a hand.

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

It was like de'ja vu.

Their first kiss.

Such a soothing memory.

He knelt down on one knee,

and with the same sparkle in his eyes, yoongi spoke,

"You're the only voice that my head needed."