convalescence.

The single spotlight shined on Yoongi for the entire song. 

He didn't need fancy lights or smoke to make a memorable performance. He had the stage presence of a whole group within himself. Every lyric that escaped his lips were potent with heartfelt emotions.

Rhiannon still stood at the back of the cafe, astounded by every word, every note he pressed on the wooden piano, simply infatuated - by just him.

 " 한 켠에 자리잡은 갈색 piano "  he takes a deep exhale into the microphone and sits on his knees with his head down. The stage goes black. 

Rhiannon urges through the impressed crowed, murmuring "excuse me, sorry,"  lightly. She runs backstage, only to be stopped by a large man with 'security' written on his shirt.

"Backstage is for musicians only, ma'am."

She held her forehead and shut her eyes in frustration as she began to turn around. 

"Its okay, that's my girl."

Rhiannon's stomach back flipped. "His girl" she thought. The sound of it made her red. 

She felt arms wrap around her waist, and his warmth enveloped her entirely. She laid her head back against his shoulder, relaxing from his touch. 

"I'll never be okay without you."

he whispered into her ear, hugging her a bit tighter.

"And I'll never be happy without you,"  she replied softly.

"Let's go home. I miss seeing you in your scrubs." Yoongi added, giggling. 

She laughed, turning around, still in his arms.

"Anything for you, Agust D" she cooed, running her fingers through his hair.

-

Yoongi's management was amazing enough to allow him to take time off from his career to take better care of his mental health, and thanked Rhiannon for her assistance. Rhiannon stayed at Yoongi's place for the night, and decided that they'd head home in the morning. 

Instead of taking a plane home to Daegu, they decided that they should take a roadtrip home, and take in the beautiful scenery. 

They sang along to great music, stashed the car with yummy snacks, and even played some dumb road games. Even the simplest of things made Yoongi feel happy. As if he had never been ill in the first place.

The original 3 hour ride became much longer due to the traffic-filled streets of Seoul, but it didn't bother either of them in the slightest. The whole world seemed to be more exciting and uplifting than before.

Yoongi pulled into Rhiannon's apartment complex and brought in all of her bags for her, while she was napping in the passengers seat. 

"Wake up darling,"  Yoongi spoke, poking her face with his index finger. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned.

"I don't think I can get up." She said groggily, closing her eyes once more.

"You're a needy woman, aren't you?"  He said grinning.

Yoongi walked over to her door and opened it carefully. 

"Get on my back sleepy head, I'll take you inside."

-

Yoongi laid her on the couch, covering her up with a nearby blanket. With a kiss on her cheek, he began to stand up and head out the door, planning on admitting himself back into the hospital to stay. He thought it would be rude to just stay at her house and expect her to make him food, as well as have a place to sleep.

After taking one step away from the couch, she grabbed his wrist.

"Where you going? I want to stay with my mans." She said half asleep.

He curled up next to her and stroked her hair.

He couldn't ask for anything better.