altruistic.

She felt his lips on hers.

He pulled her cold body closer to his and hugged her torso as he continued to gently kiss her pink lips.

This had only been in dreams of Yoongi's, and he had never felt this exuberant. Yet deep inside, anxiety slowly brewed in his stomach in fear that his nurse only saw him as another patient. It almost made him hesitate to never pull away.

Rhiannon had never cared so much for any patient like she'd with Yoongi. She prayed that this wasn't just an inappropriate action that was a part of his illness, because Rhiannon really fell for him.
Hard.

He finally pulled away, afraid to reopen his eyes. Only the soft sound of the ocean waves could break the silence between them. Rhiannon then suddenly held onto him tight, and rested her head on his chest. A sense of relief washed over Yoongi as he stroked her hair.

She heard him sniffle. He heard her start to sniffle too.

" I did it Rhiannon. I found my composure. I don't feel trapped anymore. You set my voices free. "
he spoke, nuzzled into her neck, choking back his tears. He never knew that there would be a time that he would never be a time that he would never want to leave a beach.
__

They wanted to star gaze on the sand all night, but the hospital was calling their names, so they headed back hand and hand.

Yoongi thought it would be too much to ask for Rhiannon to stay after all the great things she did for him today, so she tucked him in and he kissed her on the forehead goodnight.
Little did she know, he would not get a second of sleep that night, and it was all because of her.
__

The next morning, Rhiannon was excited to introduce Yoongi to some new patients that she thought he could befriend. Although she cared for him deeply, she needed for him to become more comfortable independently so that in the future, public situations wouldn't frighten him.

Rhiannon had just completed the admission of Park Jimin,
- 21 years old
- born in Busan, South Korea
- registered with severe anxiety disorder

She'd felt such empathy for the poor fearful boy. For his hands hadn't stopped shaking since he stepped through the hospital door. Rhiannon crouched down in front of the chair he sat in and introduced herself politely, making sure to assure him that he would be okay, and that she would help him to feel better mentally and physically as fast as she could.

His small, barely audible, yet silky voice spoke out, as he looked into her eyes only for a few minor seconds before his shyness took control of him.
" Please tell me you'll keep me safe,"
He said, fidgeting with his fingers.
" I don't someone want else to be my nurse."

Rhiannon suddenly felt troubled. Would they let her take care of only Yoongi and Jimin? What if she had to choose? She knew she'd drown in guilt if Jimin had to feel uncomfortable with another nurse, for his few words were already rare with his illness.

On the other hand, she had many feelings for Yoongi and had grown so close to him. For some odd reason, she felt attached to Jimin, for she had once felt the fear of anxiety as well. She exhaled deeply and grabbed Jimin's freezing, still shaking hands in comfort.
"I'll give it my all Park Jimin."
__

Rhiannon was undecided on if she should try to introduce Yoongi to Jimin, it was only his first day, and the fact that he had anxiety would not be the best for the situation.

    But, she was genuinely proud of herself for getting Jimin to open up to her, even the slightest.  He was so polite and goofy, she felt if people really made the time to get to know him, he wouldn't appear as shy as everyone assumes.

   The nurse mentioned Yoongi here and there, telling Jimin a bit about him before asking him if he'd like to meet him, making sure to mention if he was too afraid that it was completely okay.  Jimin surprisingly agreed, only if Rhiannon promise to be by his side the entire time.

     They entered the cluttered hallway and headed to Yoongi's floor.

    Jimin clung to Rhiannon's torso to ensure his safety, she giggled rubbed his back to relax him.

    They finally reached his door, Jimin still holding on. Rhiannon opened the heavy white door and they stepped inside.

    Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes.